Snap-on Ratchet repair kit. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Snap-on Ratchet repair kit.

arek1200r

Does anyone know where can I get this kit locally? : Snap On 3/8 Inch Drive 30 Tooth Ratchet Repair Kit RKRCF830

I thought their ratchet have lifetime warranty as well. Ny bud whos in aviation deals with the same snap on truck and he just replaces whatevers broken np

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so is canadian tire. and you dont have to hunt them down, just sayin'

That's why I always carried a balance with the trucks. Every week they would come and find me.

Lol. That's definitely one way to insure you get good and regular service.

I understand the need for snap on. I have a selection of tools that I will only get snap on. But few. I was unimpressed when I upgraded my 3/8 torque wrench to digital with angle gauge only to have it throw a code error in 2 months. It took 3 months to get it back. Not cool. That was an expensive piece. But. No one else has such a tool. Sigh.

I understand the need for snap on. I have a selection of tools that I will only get snap on. But few. I was unimpressed when I upgraded my 3/8 torque wrench to digital with angle gauge only to have it throw a code error in 2 months. It took 3 months to get it back. Not cool. That was an expensive piece. But. No one else has such a tool. Sigh.

Agreed. For some tools, especially for those who make their living with those tools, it's worth it to spend the extra bucks on Snap On. For a lot of regular tools it's just fine to go with Mastercraft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom