The top end speed of a Re Flashed FZ-09 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The top end speed of a Re Flashed FZ-09

Didn't take all that long to get there either. :D

Quick to get there for sure. Factory speedos typically read ~7% high so this actual speed is probably more like 250kph. Gearingcommander calculates a 6th-gear speed of 242kph at the bike's 10000RPM power-peak.

The police shouldn't have too much trouble finding that rider--just look for the guy with a neck like a bull.

Quick to get there for sure. Factory speedos typically read ~7% high so this actual speed is probably more like 250kph. Gearingcommander calculates a 6th-gear speed of 242kph at the bike's 10000RPM power-peak.
It says on the description section "Max Speed GPS 159" Miles per hour" so 256.

Unless the bike has upgraded suspension, I wouldn't have the balls to get to that speed on a FZ09 lol

Thinking that's a bad idea...IN THE DARK!! I travel roads through the night because of shift work and there isn't one trip that I haven't seen at least 1 raccoon cross in front of me, never mind a good size deer. Had an owl just miss my car windshied last night...can you say RIDER VSA...

It says on the description section "Max Speed GPS 159" Miles per hour" so 256.

Unless the bike has upgraded suspension, I wouldn't have the balls to get to that speed on a FZ09 lol
I could not agree more

Back
Top Bottom