Motorcycle Wars - Teaser (Episode 1 Coming Thursday 24th September) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Wars - Teaser (Episode 1 Coming Thursday 24th September)

Jerry

[video=youtube;7F53ShayonY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F53ShayonY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

We are proud to present our first Episode by giving you a little taste of what is coming your way this Thursday. Be sure to subscribe on Youtube and/or Facebook for more details.

Thank you.

I learned nothing about what this is from your video. Thanks for nothing

Hey killerkeith, I'm the producer of the show...sorry about the lack luster perhaps less informative video. I'll post something that has more detail later today. In a nut shell, a group of the coolest people from the Southern Ontario Association of Racing accepted my invitation to participate in a motorcycle racing elimination series/tournament. It was a full day of filming what these guys and girl... do at a race track. I'm not a racer myself but have been building motorcycles since I was a kid. I love the sport bike a ton! I've been following the Canadian Superbike scene for years. I love what those dudes can do...

I actually built one myself recently. Its featured on the site (small article) Also, many people involved with the show including the host, build bikes/cafe racers etc as a main interest in their lives...

There will be a release of 6 10 min episodes that cover the race day in Grand Bend...Its simply 10 people racing their motorcycles one on one in a practice/qualify/race format. I chase them around with cameras...and then do the best we can assembling the video story to be broadcast online. All I can say is please watch the episodes and if you like them let me know...Hope this helps. Cheers. And I welcome all your comments. You can visit the site too if you like www.motorcyclewars.ca.

Pardon my shameless promotion...I'm having way to much fun not to share it with others who love motorcycles. I feel this forum can be a great place to learn more about how I can improve our next shoot.
Jerry Deluca

Hey killerkeith, I'm the producer of the show...sorry about the lack luster perhaps less informative video. I'll post something that has more detail later today. In a nut shell, a group of the coolest people from the Southern Ontario Association of Racing accepted my invitation to participate in a motorcycle racing elimination series/tournament. It was a full day of filming what these guys and girl... do at a race track. I'm not a racer myself but have been building motorcycles since I was a kid. I love the sport bike a ton! I've been following the Canadian Superbike scene for years. I love what those dudes can do...

I actually built one myself recently. Its featured on the site (small article) Also, many people involved with the show including the host, build bikes/cafe racers etc as a main interest in their lives...

There will be a release of 6 10 min episodes that cover the race day in Grand Bend...Its simply 10 people racing their motorcycles one on one in a practice/qualify/race format. I chase them around with cameras...and then do the best we can assembling the video story to be broadcast online. All I can say is please watch the episodes and if you like them let me know...Hope this helps. Cheers. And I welcome all your comments. You can visit the site too if you like www.motorcyclewars.ca.

Pardon my shameless promotion...I'm having way to much fun not to share it with others who love motorcycles. I feel this forum can be a great place to learn more about how I can improve our next shoot.
Jerry Deluca

Good job so far Jerry !!
Looking forward to the rest

Thank you ; Mikey Moto, Blue Streak Racing, JT Sprockets, HiFlo Filters, Cycle Pro, Dyno-Jet. For your help and support.
www.cementheadracing.ca

Back
Top Bottom