Joe Rocket Canada | GTAMotorcycle.com

Joe Rocket Canada

Old Suzy

Site Supporter
Had a really great experience with Joe Rocket Canada recently. Went touring up north two weekends ago and my light weight gloves were not cutting it. Popped into North Bay Honda and picked up a pair of Joe Rocket waterproof Canadian Shield gloves. Great just what the doctor ordered until I took them off at the end of the day. The lining was not well attached to the glove and as such the lining pulled out. 15 minutes later prodding & pulling finally got the lining back into the appropriate digits. Needless to say this was not going to work out. Leaving Timmons noticed something flew away by my tank bag. Did not think anything about it until I got home and realized that it was the left hand Joe Rocket glove.

Phoned Joe Rocket Canada thinking I was screwed without the glove but nothing ventured nothing gained. Told the gentleman my story, his response "No problem, what's your address, and what size. We will have another pair out to you within the week, Sorry about the defect".

Now thats customer service! :)

I find there products have gone downhill last few years. I used to love there stuff, was well made and lasted. Now I'm pretty sure it's no longer made in Canada and outsourced, quality has suffered since. I don't touch there stuff now.
Glad it worked out for you tho.

I find there products have gone downhill last few years. I used to love there stuff, was well made and lasted. Now I'm pretty sure it's no longer made in Canada and outsourced, quality has suffered since. I don't touch there stuff now.

So it's gone good->junk->good and back to junk now?

Has it ever in recent history been made in Canada?

I started riding in '06, back then every store had Joe Rocket, ICON, and not much else. Pretty sure it was all China/India/Pakistan

I have also had a very good experience with Joe Rocket. I bought a jacket at the January show a few years ago and it was missing the elbow armour. I dropped them an email, got a quick reply back asking what model jacket and within a couple of weeks I received the elbow pads in the mail free of charge.

Has it ever in recent history been made in Canada?

I started riding in '06, back then every store had Joe Rocket, ICON, and not much else. Pretty sure it was all China/India/Pakistan
I'm not sure but I know they changed there production location a few years back.

So the new pair is ok?

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I missed the purolater delivery yesterday. I will pick them up today.

I'm not sure but I know they changed there production location a few years back.

I believe just about every brand is outsourced to Asia. Does Joe Rocket have the best stuff, probably not, but for the most part I have had reasonably good experience with Joe Rocket products. They are a low to mid market priced brand. I have several other types of Joe Rocket gloves and they all have performed well.
Anyways, I hate to spend big bucks on gloves because I'm always losing one of them. Maybe I need to attach the gloves together with a long string like what I did to my kid's mitts when they were little.

My review really was to compliment them on their customer service. Too few companies these days will just acknowledge a problem and try to make it right. Joe Rocket Canada did and good on them.

I had a similar experience a couple years ago when I called about the jacket liner I lost. They dropped on in the mail no questions asked and I had it a couple days later.

I've had Joe rocket jacket and gloves for two years now. No complaints so far ?, except one reflective strip on the chest of the jacket coming off actually.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Maybe it was just me with there gear.
I've have "waterproof" jackets and gloves that weren't waterproof and a pair of pants that kept going thru zippers. Another pair of gloves had stitching come apart and a used twice pair of boots zipper broken.
I'm not a fan.

I wear their jeans and love them. Seems most manufacturers tailer their jeans for Rossi-look-a-likes so they look like skinny-jeans on me. The JR's fit me great and are lasting over many miles and seem well-made (luckily not crash-tested yet).

Back
Top Bottom