NY - NH - Vermont - Maine - Mass | GTAMotorcycle.com

NY - NH - Vermont - Maine - Mass

NightShadow

TO to Kingston and Ferries to States - 1st one is fairly large and second one is small. Was rough water going over and had to hold bikes from falling over. Rained till we got down to just below Water town. As soon as we hit twistys was no rain and all roads dry. Was good way to end the day. Second day was rain - off and on but still got in some great roads. Third day was a few light showers but still got in all the planned route. Rest of the week was perfect weather. (sunny & hot ) Most roads in each area were good - We did find a few that were so bumpy that it shook the top off my bottle of Rye and was all over my Jacket in my side bag. For the most part was only a few roads that were like that. Seeing as we did tons of different roads every day it was nothing to get through. If they had been repaved they would have been Fab M/C roads. To many nice rural roads to choose from in each state. I found 1 road that was not shown to well on GPS but was in some guys side yard. I ended at dead end and came back down. Old guy saw us and came out and asked what we were looking for. I told him I wanted this road and he points across his side yard and find an opening in the tree's with 2 track heading up and through. He tells me cars go through all the time and it is dirt road. (My buds didn't want to go so I took them around it) I am re getting not going through it. We did a couple of hard packed dirt roads and had fun on those. If you have never gone to any of these area's it is a great place to ride and tons of small quaint towns. Tons of great scenery - lakes and rivers. Also the Cat Skills is another great area to ride.

2gxobw3.jpg

11hgklg.jpg

2dvloux.jpg

md2ql4.jpg

2uh0ozs.jpg

25s0jgp.jpg

9km3jm.jpg

2gtrlw3.jpg

23vcprm.jpg

2rm1ogp.jpg

33f5hec.jpg

24gk189.jpg