NEED MOBILE MECHANIC ASAP! Some sort of electrical short. DT..$$ | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

NEED MOBILE MECHANIC ASAP! Some sort of electrical short. DT..$$

So the ECU wasn't fried then and the mechanic had you spend $150 for a part not needed?

initially his bike wouldn't start and by replacing the ecu, the bike started. now a new issue aroused - which is the hl.. and to fix it, it requires '2 diodes'

unless it's a multi filament bulb converted. i dont see the reason needing them in a HL system unless its the 2 diodes in the ecu.
i think i got it right?

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. Been a wild week! The day I got my bike back some homeless pedestrian ran out in front of traffic, and as I result I hit the lady at 40km/hr. Bikes back in the shop. The bike runs fine, but I need new headlights, cowling, right foot bracket, windshield, and a little paint... Any who, the diodes I was mentioning were part of the headlight/ tail/ signal relays.. the trouble started when the regulator went, then battery, fried ecu, and as a result the a couple diodes and headlight bulbs. All replaced, and bike was fine until the recent accident I got into on University & Armoury. Never been into a accident, never mind hit a pedestrian. Luckily it wasn't at a crosswalk, and I had plenty of witness's willing to give statement...IMG_20151009_163625.jpgIMG_20151009_163625.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you nailed her good.

Yeah, she didn't bother checking for traffic. Besides her trip to the hospital, all she'll get is a ticket for j walking.. bs..

wow that must've hurt.

Back
Top Bottom