Hi from Vaughan | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi from Vaughan

dongta

Hi to all
I just started interest into ridding couple month ago, did my M1 and RTI course 2 weeks ago. I got my first bike (CBR 250) last weekend enjoy every minute of it. Hope one day I am able to join the group ride with you all.

Welcome to the forum!
Where in Vaughan?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

near Rutherford Go station
Couple of other new riders from around there. @julia, and I'm not too far from you either.

cool.. do we have a group ride within the area? maybe it's too late for this season, I will definite join for the next one :)

thanks guys.

I dropped my bike this morning :) stupid me.. I packed her properly...then got off without the kickstand ... next thing I knew she already down :(( lucky nothing damage

thanks guys.

I dropped my bike this morning :) stupid me.. I packed her properly...then got off without the kickstand ... next thing I knew she already down :(( lucky nothing damage

Did that once on my MSF course, except I was still holding the bike up. Good thing 125's are light :D

thanks guys.

Everyone does it. Well, everyone except for @sonnythebull.

cool.. do we have a group ride within the area? maybe it's too late for this season, I will definite join for the next one :)

Many group rides meet or pass through the area toward the hwy 7 area. Though I'd recommend getting some seat time before going for group rides unless it's a ride to learn the basics.
Too many things can go wrong from a group of new riders riding together. Little things like forgetting your kickstand, stalling at a light, following another rider beyond your capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom