GS time | GTAMotorcycle.com

GS time

HiBusa

It was time for a change so I decided to get into a R1200GS. Looking for touring guys to ride with, sorry not much into off road. Thinking of going out Sunday for a 800+ KM ride to Calabogie area if anyone interested. Will post detail if anyone interested.

Sweet ride man! What year did you get? I've been looking at them recently (R1200GS Adventue). I'm leaning more towards an Super Tenere, but love all those big ADV bikes.

2015. Really nice bike, fun to ride.

Ride details will be posted later today. This will be a early start as the route is 800+KM.

great bike! I have a 20105 GSA, it is the best GS to date in my opinion. The new LC engines are a lot of fun and great allrounders. Have a great ride!

Very good choice. I have a 2014 rt water cooled. They're similar in the way they handle and ride. I would go as far as to say that your new bike will really surprise you on the trip you're planning. These machines are so good that you'll find the speed effortless. Don't be afraid to just thrash that thing through the twisties. FWIW we were up there last wknd and LEO and traffic were non existent. Can't wait to hear your review.

Route includes 507, 118, 28, 508, 511, 509, 506,. The route is 12 hour riding time as per gps. Plan on leaving hwy 400 and 88 7:30AM.

Sorry guys due to lack of interest I’m cancelling this ride.

Back
Top Bottom