Fan of stickers? or no stickers? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Fan of stickers? or no stickers?

stickman88

Hey guys,

Seeing if anybody here is a fan of putting stickers/decals on their bikes. I think putting stickers or decals give it your own personal touch.

Show me some pics if you do have them because i'd be happy to see them or to get some ideas. :D

Agreed. Putting stickers on gives own personal touch.

Had a couple on mine.

751fb078db500d84a8653ed22795840e.jpg

And a yosh sticker on the other side.

I've got a couple on my car as well

ad60622836e91f5e417e61302d1f9089.jpg

Some people think it ruins the vehicle but I love them. Makes it a little more original.

They're like little tattoos if you will.

Yes, in fact I asked a barista today if her tats were real. She seemed pleased with the interest and replied to the affirmative. Stickers and tattoos, tastefully applied, ftw.

Only if you spring for full custom graphics of a giant koi fish swallowing a dragon-killing samurai...and a mohawk for your helmet...

Had a couple on mine.

751fb078db500d84a8653ed22795840e.jpg

And a yosh sticker on the other side.

I've got a couple on my car as well

ad60622836e91f5e417e61302d1f9089.jpg

Some people think it ruins the vehicle but I love them. Makes it a little more original.

They're like little tattoos if you will.

That's nice. It's the little things that count

I prefer a clean look but mine came with a bunch of stickers OEM. My coworkers asked me why my bike has soccer stickers on it and I had no idea what they were talking about because I don't even know what the stickers represent.

I prefer a clean look but mine came with a bunch of stickers OEM. My coworkers asked me why my bike has soccer stickers on it and I had no idea what they were talking about because I don't even know what the stickers represent.

Lmaoo!

Stock bike:
Aprilia-RS125-7.jpg

So AGIP is an oil brand, I think. Aprilia is obviously the make. Lotus makes cars but I don't think that's what this Lotus is. Dunno what Spain's No. 1 or Fuera mean.

This pic has also made me realize my bike is in bad need of a polish because this thing looks way nicer than mine.

Stock bike:
Aprilia-RS125-7.jpg

So AGIP is an oil brand, I think. Aprilia is obviously the make. Lotus makes cars but I don't think that's what this Lotus is. Dunno what Spain's No. 1 or Fuera mean.

This pic has also made me realize my bike is in bad need of a polish because this thing looks way nicer than mine.

Speaking of stickers some guy stuck a 640cc KTM engine into one of those. Livened it up some.

Speaking of stickers some guy stuck a 640cc KTM engine into one of those. Livened it up some.
That would be insane.

I've looked up a few engine swaps and besides never being able to insure the thing with a swap the most common issue is the chain is on the wrong side for most of them.

Just looked up the KTM 640 and sure enough the chain is on the right side. That would be fun.

Last edited:
lol - I was glad to make a contribution to that creation

loved the look when i was younger, i made a point to save the picture somewhere. ill admit its less attractive now, but for the eye candy and uniqueness i still dig it. good job bud.

I like advertising other peoples things for free.

Exactly.

No stickers on my street bikes (when I had one) and the only stickers on my race bike are from sponsors/supporters. No free advertising.

Exactly.

No stickers on my street bikes (when I had one) and the only stickers on my race bike are from sponsors/supporters. No free advertising.

At it's best clever sticker application can be the zenith of a symbiotic relationship. Don't think for a minute the besticked doesn't benefit, if merely thru osmosis, from the vast power an association with a multinational enterprise can bring the floundering life of a nobody.

Soccer stickers? Lol.
Surprised that you never bothered to look them up.

Back
Top Bottom