Harley gets air on the sidewalk and hits a pole | GTAMotorcycle.com

Harley gets air on the sidewalk and hits a pole

Chhai

Harleys should not try stunting........

[video=youtube;cY38-BFSsvM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=cY38-BFSsvM[/video]

Hahahaha.

Hahahaha

Hahahaha

lol @ sumo guy frantically kicking his bike 5 feet away from the cop

white trash gonna white trash

lol @ sumo guy frantically kicking his bike 5 feet away from the cop

white trash gonna white trash

Cop was walking toward him slowly like.. "I'm giving you a chance to run, better take it... I'm coming after you 1/4 step at a time.. Still can't get it started? I'll just stand here and watch..."

On a side note, at 1:14, guy on the right is riding on chords. Too many burn outs I suppose.

Last edited:
Obviously it was the cops fault... what was he thinking even being in the area, caused hysteria amongst the well behaved riders, they were doing absolutely nothing wrong. Pretty sure in that jurisdiction sidewalk riding and running red lights, (as long as your in a group of squids), is not only legal but encouraged. The officer should have simply walked over, brushed the dirt off the riders T shirt, then assisted with getting bike back on it's kick stand, and blocked the live lane until the rider was ready to proceed.

The icing on the coke is the faction of Youtube comments berating the other riders for leaving the Harley guy behind

Obviously it was the cops fault... what was he thinking even being in the area, caused hysteria amongst the well behaved riders, they were doing absolutely nothing wrong. Pretty sure in that jurisdiction sidewalk riding and running red lights, (as long as your in a group of squids), is not only legal but encouraged. The officer should have simply walked over, brushed the dirt off the riders T shirt, then assisted with getting bike back on it's kick stand, and blocked the live lane until the rider was ready to proceed.
Glad to see you are seeing things differently these days.
Too funny

The guy on the supermoto coulda avoided all that if he had his eyes on the road, and left hand on the handlebars.

I was thinking the same. He had ample room to avoid the Harley but he wasn't paying attention, then he committed to braking.

Gotta luv Darwin

That was just frikkin dandy.... probably won't do that again.

Oh to be a fly on the wall at post ride debriefing. "Why you bring Harley to motorcycle ride"?

The crash part is awesome. I just don't get the mentality of these big groups though. Is it all just a big cry for attention?
"Look at us on our motorbikes, we don't stop for lights and we take up the whole road plus the sidewalks, aren't we COOL??!??"

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom