Have M2X test tomorrow. Can anyone who has passed it recently help me out? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Have M2X test tomorrow. Can anyone who has passed it recently help me out?

Mogwai

Hello all,

I have my M2X test tomorrow and would like to chat with someone who has recently taken the test to get some last minute pointers, or things to be careful of. If you have the time to chat tonight, plese send me a PM with your number, or I can give you mine and hopefully you can help me out.

Appreciate your time...

Hello all,

I have my M2X test tomorrow and would like to chat with someone who has recently taken the test to get some last minute pointers, or things to be careful of. If you have the time to chat tonight, plese send me a PM with your number, or I can give you mine and hopefully you can help me out.

Appreciate your time...
Read the thread that Jimsum linked first. Then see if there is anything else you need.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

There's no secrets to passing this test, its easy as hell. Main things to watch out for is proper blocking position and exaggerate your head movement when scanning the roads, do it every 45 seconds or so and always when approaching an intersection. Other than that just ride like a robot not like you normally would its so artificial they way they WANT you to ride for the test.

Try not to break the law. Do as you are instructed and you'll do fine.

Keep the rubber in cantct with the pavement at all times... (no wheelies or dropping the bike)..
Don't hit or get hit by another object, (either moving or stationary)...lol

Keep the rubber in cantct with the pavement at all times... (no wheelies or dropping the bike)..
Don't hit or get hit by another object, (either moving or stationary)...lol

Pretty much if you follow this and obey the rules of the road, you'll get a couple dings but pass.

Thanks guys. Took the test today and passed with flying colors! 2 points off.
finally done with this M2 business!

Back
Top Bottom