How TPP will affect us | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How TPP will affect us

Trudeau isn't dumb, we are. And don't think picking another candidate would have made a difference, they are told what to do.

I disagree. People fail up and this is a prime example. Point to something that he achieved before becoming PM? He had a hard time holding a job. I'm embarrassed for him every time I hear him speak.

I don't believe in the NWO, but if I did, this guy would be the perfect stooge.

Another concrete example of these trade deals messing up our lives: The newly expanded sales of wine in stores is hampered by the existence of the Wine Rack outlets, which is owned by a foreign corporation who will likely sue and win if any new laws are created that restrict their revenue. A very difficult situation, as I understand it, and it seems to explain why beer was allowed in stores first.

F*** trade deals!

Another concrete example of these trade deals messing up our lives: The newly expanded sales of wine in stores is hampered by the existence of the Wine Rack outlets, which is owned by a foreign corporation who will likely sue and win if any new laws are created that restrict their revenue. A very difficult situation, as I understand it, and it seems to explain why beer was allowed in stores first.

F*** trade deals!

Like I said this deal doesn't do anything for people, just foreign corps. I think William Gibson predicted the way we're headed in his fiction.

Like I said this deal doesn't do anything for people, just foreign corps. I think William Gibson predicted the way we're headed in his fiction.

Of course the foreign corporations will agree to pay their workers western wages and give them western benefits and working conditions as part of the deal............ Bazinga

I don't believe in the NWO, but if I did, this guy would be the perfect stooge.

A year ago, I would have said the same thing, but its almost like I've had an epiphany over the last couple of months. There is some interesting information out there if you are willing to sift through the disinformation i.e. lizard people.

I actually agree on the Trudeau point though.

I read his autobiography "Common Ground" and a lot of the subtext involves conditioning and abuse at the hands of his fathers backers, particularly the Sinclairs who can trace their lineage back to the English Royal Family and William Sinclair, 1st Earl of Caithness of the Scot-Norman Sinclair family who build Rosslyn Chapel and was a Knights Templar.

John Seeley was also a huge influence on him. Seeley was a huge proponent of a one world government and single currency, and a self-proclaimed pedophile. I can certainly see why Justin has problems moving into 24 Sussex.

Last edited:
This NWO stuff doesn't fully make sense.
It is being said there are some super wealthy ppl that want to control the world and they currently control the $ and media.
These ppl are from all over the world?

If this is the case why waste all this time and effort, they will die before they get what they want.
Are the working for dead people?

So, if you have all this money and power...why not just do it then? Just bankrupt countries and topple regimes, implement the one currency and one world rule.
After all, the people currently ruling have all the power and wealth.

What could we do if next week we are told that Canada will start using the US $?

This NWO stuff doesn't fully make sense.
It is being said there are some super wealthy ppl that want to control the world and they currently control the $ and media.
These ppl are from all over the world?

If this is the case why waste all this time and effort, they will die before they get what they want.
Are the working for dead people?

So, if you have all this money and power...why not just do it then? Just bankrupt countries and topple regimes, implement the one currency and one world rule.
After all, the people currently ruling have all the power and wealth.

What could we do if next week we are told that Canada will start using the US $?

I'm sorry you just can't put the puzzle together yet, keep at it.

As for tinfoil hats, here's a tip, if a person really thought someone was using high frequency weapons on their skull, wearing tinfoil would probably amplify it and explode your head like a popcorn kernel. :D

Don't think of it as individuals. Its more than that. Its powerful corporations and lobby groups. They will be around long after the individuals within them are gone.

Here's a perfect illustration of why these trade deals suck, by giving corporations power over governments (meaning us).

http://tvo.org/article/current-affa...ream-energy-case-affects-canadas-trade-future
'But trade experts defend the provisions. The cases that Canada has lost were based on allegations of discrimination and due process, or fair legal treatment, Warner says. “We’re not losing on substance. A lot of people say we’re losing because these tribunals are overruling our environmental rules. Well, no.”'

Here's as close to proof as you can get that the government doesn't have our best interests in mind any more. Sorry for the "seen it on YouTube so it must be true" link but the description contains all the academic references used to derive their information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig&app=desktop

This is from the US, and it's probably safe to say that the problem isn't as bad in Canada, but it's certainly real here. Check out COMER. In fact it's just as safe to say the problem is a global problem, and one that is exacerbated by agreements such as the TPP. How can this possibly be in our best interest when we have no say, or even formal knowledge of the plan? If it's all negotiated in secret among certain privileged groups, then clearly it's just the elite looking after themselves. Like paying teachers unions for their bargaining efforts against us, or bailing out Bombardier, and so on.

Please tell everyone you know about TPP and the political power it will continue to strip from us all.

I will give credit where credit is due. I disagree with Donald Trump on a lot of things ... but on this particular point, he's right to pull the plug on TPP as the deal is written right now.

It's OK to have free-trade deals with our economic peers - where the standard of living is at a comparable level (even if not identical). Mexico is not there yet and probably shouldn't have been part of NAFTA (or should have had special trade considerations to compensate for their lower wages, lower safety and environmental standards, etc) but that ship has sailed. China should not be part of TPP (same situation) although Japan is a G-7 country and could be considered one of our peers on those grounds.

But China never wanted to be part of TPP. By pulling a plug on TPP, actually plays into China's cards.

I am not saying that TPP is a great agreement for ordinary people, quite on contrary. But by Trump saying he will stick it to China on many fronts, at the same time getting US out of TPP (which really would be great for US corporations ...) makes zero sense, because he's exactly not punishing China by this move ....

The same, regarding his threats about China and their currency .... everyone, already knows what China does with their currency. So what is he really trying to do? BTW, as I understand it, China is pushing their currency up, not down, like one would think.

Sometimes, it's really hard understand where Trump wants to dance with many of his one-liners regarding US economy.

Forget the trade aspect. The US, and Canada for that matter, already have trade agreements in place with most of the TPP member countries, and have for many years... as they also do with China. TPP as a necessity for trade and the economy was just an attempt at a more agreeable presentation for the masses. If they'd come out and said less digital freedom, more drm/dmca, more device restrictions etc etc.... sign right here... Yeah imagine the the public support for that. Even with the attempted disguise, people still spoke out in large numbers. Good riddance TPP

I don't think the individual agreements had anything in regards to "globally" attractive provisions which would be especially beneficial to large US corporations. So they could just float above the local laws of countries they wish to operate or do business with. So, TPP would be "great" for US, or anyone who runs US. My point was, that Trump kept saying it is not a good deal for US ... which really is not true ... China opposed TPP, so he just played into their cards. They are happy now.

No question that TPP is bad for ordinary people ... but that was not the point.

I don't think the individual agreements had anything in regards to "globally" attractive provisions which would be especially beneficial to large US corporations. So they could just float above the local laws of countries they wish to operate or do business with. So, TPP would be "great" for US, or anyone who runs US. My point was, that Trump kept saying it is not a good deal for US ... which really is not true ... China opposed TPP, so he just played into their cards. They are happy now.

No question that TPP is bad for ordinary people ... but that was not the point.

Just saw this now.... anyway maybe that is Trumps point. God knows he has issues with articulation.

Billionaires having ordinary people's back? That's a new one to me .... We will see hopefully soon.

At any rate, I was responding that the move played right into China's card ... so it was not in line with his anti-China rhetoric since he mentioned it all at once at some of his rallies.

Back
Top Bottom