How TPP will affect us | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How TPP will affect us

I used to think people spouting off about the New World Order should be locked up. Frankly, I still think most of the radical ones should be but I work with an old Hippy from Santa Cruz that has a very interesting perspective.

Things like this are probably some kind of precursor to a world government. It seems as though even our politicians have bought into it and are actively supporting it. Why wouldn't have Trudeau killed this deal. He did enough complaining about it before. Perhaps he has no say in the matter.

I really don't think that the refugee crisis is an accident either. It makes it easier to impose a global government if all sense of national identity is gone. Britain and France lost theirs a long time ago, but holdouts like Germany are now being forced to accept the bulk of refugees in Europe. Canada seems to have adopted a similar approach. Harper, Mulcair and Trudeau all backed it.

"It is truly how countries in this globalized world where migration and immigration is going to be the norm rather than the exception. This is a lesson that we all need to learn." - Justin Trudeau.

I guess Trudeau, as with most leaders are nothing more than puppets.

I always remember the George Carlin routine where immediately after an American President is inaugurated, they are taken to the basement in the Whitehouse and shown the real Zapruder film :)

I used to think people spouting off about the New World Order should be locked up. Frankly, I still think most of the radical ones should be but I work with an old Hippy from Santa Cruz that has a very interesting perspective.

Things like this are probably some kind of precursor to a world government. It seems as though even our politicians have bought into it and are actively supporting it. Why wouldn't have Trudeau killed this deal. He did enough complaining about it before. Perhaps he has no say in the matter.

I really don't think that the refugee crisis is an accident either. It makes it easier to impose a global government if all sense of national identity is gone. Britain and France lost theirs a long time ago, but holdouts like Germany are now being forced to accept the bulk of refugees in Europe. Canada seems to have adopted a similar approach. Harper, Mulcair and Trudeau all backed it.

"It is truly how countries in this globalized world where migration and immigration is going to be the norm rather than the exception. This is a lesson that we all need to learn." - Justin Trudeau.

I always remember the George Carlin routine where immediately after an American President is inaugurated, they are taken to the basement in the Whitehouse and shown the real Zapruder film :)
Gotta wonder what actually happens in these G20 summits behind closed doors.

Trudeau is so dumb. I guess it makes it easier for power behind the scenes to control him when he has no ideas of his own.

The thing that I find hard to swallow is ideas that its all being perpetrated by "the lizard people" or the Illuminiti :) However, I think that kind of disinformation makes it difficult for reasonable people to accept while we are being pushed towards it.

Trudeau is just implementing the same old crap as Harper was, nothing new here. So who's agenda is it?

Trudeau is so dumb. I guess it makes it easier for power behind the scenes to control him when he has no ideas of his own.

The thing that I find hard to swallow is ideas that its all being perpetrated by "the lizard people" or the Illuminiti :) However, I think that kind of disinformation makes it difficult for reasonable people to accept while we are being pushed towards it.

Trudeau is just implementing the same old crap as Harper was, nothing new here. So who's agenda is it?
corporations

He promised a complete public review of TPP as part of his platform. It is by no mean a sure thing that it will be adopted here.

Here's a great perspective on the deal and its impact on Canada.
http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/ch...ada-to-innovate-jim-balsillie-warns-1.3432464

Basically, it locks our economy into its current state by preventing us from growing an innovative knowledge-based economy (which would naturally be disruptive to existing economic power). His view fits what I've believed all along; that TPP is great for those who are already at the top of the socio-economic ladder, and oppressive to the rest of us.

corporations

Corporations are conscienceless entities that must make more money very year regardless of the people crushed or ecological damage. Any corporation that fails to increase profit will die and be buried in the NYSE graveyard. They have plundered everything else and this is the next step. Anyone wonder what is to follow?

He promised a complete public review of TPP as part of his platform.

Right. And of course every politician keeps 100% of the promises they make when trying to get elected to office. No-one ever reneges on those :)

Its been what, 5 months? What has he actually done, apart from flying around the world on the tax payers $.

I hear he is showing up in Whitby to support a candidate in a provincial by election. WTF? I guess he has to start paying Wynne back for buying off the unions to vote Liberal with money that was stolen from an education fund for disabled children :( JFK all over again.

So can some-one tell me - Why are we in this hand basket and where are we going

Last edited:

Trudeau isn't dumb, we are. And don't think picking another candidate would have made a difference, they are told what to do.
Here's your agenda information. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=agenda+21

corporations

Why are you so smart in many subjects but can't seem to see the big Snuffaluffagus in the room? :p
YOU are a corporation, have a look at all the documents your rulers give you. Birth, Licence, Health, Social security, Court documents, etc..
Your name is all in capitol letters, by saying you represent that corporation you agree to their rules and penalties.
This guy explains it well in a few minutes, of course i recommend further research to comprehend all the details.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T5rIh3_vX0

Say sheeple, I double dare you

Right. And of course every politician keeps 100% of the promises they make when trying to get elected to office. No-one ever reneges on those :)

Its been what, 5 months? What has he actually done, apart from flying around the world on the tax payers $.

I hear he is showing up in Whitby to support a candidate in a provincial by election. WTF? I guess he has to start paying Wynne back for buying off the unions to vote Liberal with money that was stolen from an education fund for disabled children :( JFK all over again.

So can some-one tell me - Why are we in this hand basket and where are we going
So far he hasn't backed off on any of his promises except for the one about refugees I think. Senate reform, mail delivery, census, gender equality, electoral reform, environment, infrastructure, consultative approaches... all still on track. He's even stood firm on some of the off-the-cuff comments he blurted out without any thought (CF-18s vs. ISIS).

Trudeau isn't dumb, we are. And don't think picking another candidate would have made a difference, they are told what to do.
Here's your agenda information. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=agenda+21

Why are you so smart in many subjects but can't seem to see the big Snuffaluffagus in the room? :p
YOU are a corporation, have a look at all the documents your rulers give you. Birth, Licence, Health, Social security, Court documents, etc..
Your name is all in capitol letters, by saying you represent that corporation you agree to their rules and penalties.
This guy explains it well in a few minutes, of course i recommend further research to comprehend all the details.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T5rIh3_vX0

Tin foil hat time. BTW when I refer to corporate greed I am generally referring to publicly traded companies. Privately held corporations, including us mortals if you define us as such, don't have to have more, more, more. We are free to be content with what works for us.

Tin foil hat time. BTW when I refer to corporate greed I am generally referring to publicly traded companies. Privately held corporations, including us mortals if you define us as such, don't have to have more, more, more. We are free to be content with what works for us.

The shareholder is a terrible master to please. Always more never content must return % each quarter despite product suffering or work conditions suffering or even long term health of the company. Its about profit and there is never enough.

We aren't "dumb" per se, but we've all collectively made a choice based on the "options" that were available to us... you and I both know the "options" are a farce, because big $$ controls anything of importance, anyway.

In the end, we chose "good hair" :lmao:

So far he hasn't backed off on any of his promises except for the one about refugees I think. Senate reform, mail delivery, census, gender equality, electoral reform, environment, infrastructure, consultative approaches... all still on track. He's even stood firm on some of the off-the-cuff comments he blurted out without any thought (CF-18s vs. ISIS).

Don't count the refugee situation as a "broken promise": he backed off of accepting 25,000 refugees all at once, because we hadn't the infrastructure setup in December! Any person who was monitoring that situation with an ounce of effort would have seen that, and to his credit, he did and he throttled our influx of refugees so we could do right by them, and by ourselves. Bravo, Trudeau.

The fact that people are referring to that as a "broken promise" is ****ing ludicrous, and an obvious political smear tactic.

Agreed. It moves us further from the direction society needs to be heading. Buy local, Buy well made products that last. Invest in your community, local economy and not multinational companies. Cheap disposable junk is filling our land fills and eroding our hard working manufacturers and crafts people.

Don't take this as an attack on your statement, but I'd like to challenge this somewhat ignorant ideology: You ARE correct to say that we should be supporting local businesses and investing in our economy, BUT it is not detrimental to us to be investing in OTHER economies as well...

The global economy (although far from perfect) was devised as a means for ALL populations to conduct trade and exist in peace - to trade with each other, buying each other's goods in an attempt to equalize our quality of life and spread the wealth of our economies equally. Yes, the farmers in Leamington produce amazing tomatoes, but the farmers in Brazil produce juicy, sweet pineapples, too. The shortcomings of our trade deals with Brazil is that Brazilians aren't given any incentive to buy anything from us - and it's this trade deficit that causes our loss of jobs.

I believe in global trade and fair trade agreements, however, we have strayed from the original intention of the global economy by allowing our brain-dead politicians to accept influences from the multinational corporations who's sole purpose is profit. These corporations are destroying our sovereignty (by suing our governments!) and influencing our politicians who only care about the vote count.

The system is broken; all we need to figure out NOW is how many Molotov cocktails to make, and who to lobb them at.

The shareholder is a terrible master to please. Always more never content must return % each quarter despite product suffering or work conditions suffering or even long term health of the company. Its about profit and there is never enough.
I agree to this 100%. Was thinking about how the company I work for used to be so much better. (To work for). But as they have gotten bigger, the shareholders want more and more. If the company perishes? On to the next one.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Don't count the refugee situation as a "broken promise": he backed off of accepting 25,000 refugees all at once, because we hadn't the infrastructure setup in December! Any person who was monitoring that situation with an ounce of effort would have seen that, and to his credit, he did and he throttled our influx of refugees so we could do right by them, and by ourselves. Bravo, Trudeau.

The fact that people are referring to that as a "broken promise" is ****ing ludicrous, and an obvious political smear tactic.
It was a campaign pledge that wasn't achieved. That's a broken promise. The fact that it was a WRONG pledge to make in the first place and that it's GOOD that he backed off, doesn't change the fact that it's a broken promise.

Back
Top Bottom