Bogie next weekend...who's going?? Let's goo!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bogie next weekend...who's going?? Let's goo!!

sempre1

So Who's going for the last time to Bogie? Wow i can't believe the season is pretty much done after next week!
I'm still debating to attend Sat/Sun or Mon/Tues...hmm

It looks like Tuesday is now full track, so, I'm going to try for Monday/Tuesday.

We are going to do all 4 days ... this is it, the last bogie days. Get it in while you can (part of it is gonna be COLD !!!!)

We'll see how it all works out. I'll probably be there.

In for Bogie this weekend

I'll be not too too far away, dirt biking in Limerick forest.

Looks like Monday and Tuesday for me. Come and say "Hello"- - - number 26 ;-]

Good times today. Madame Laflamme makes insanely good cookies.

Great day..awesome track time! I guess i'll see you guy's next year...wait.. wait.. i'm not done with street riding yet;-)

Nor I.

Lost and found gas cap, coulda got shut down Sunday but my girlfriends are thee best!

Great few days, thanks P6.

This is the only footage I got. After I go through the pits, I was actually "on it" for a little while, the first part of the video was me just messing about.

[video=youtube;Abcq1ZibwdI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abcq1ZibwdI[/video]

The rest of the video is mystifying, seems like my camera may have an issue... two other videos started and ended about the time I left the pits, battery was indicating 4 bars so I haven't a clue what is going on there. :( Not that it's good video as you can see from the camera test, but it does give a person some indication of speed.

Back
Top Bottom