Lets Go Blue Jays... | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lets Go Blue Jays...

It was a good run, but I'll be glad for the end of selfies in jays hats ;)

It's not all bad...

christine_275x235.jpg

Weak. Says it's not about money

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

saw two things that may or may not be true:

1. The new president wants to sign off on all baseball matters
2. The new president was not happy with Anthopoulos for trading so many prospects the past few years.

Do I have to stop calling them the Blue Jokes yet?

I would Imagine you guys understand how difficult it is to win the American League East Division, it's not the top 3 that move on, it is only the TOP team for each division and then a couple of wild cards.

So yea, BJ are no joke. leafs in the other hand...

In my view, AA has accomplished more than Shapiro simply because the AL East is one of THE toughest divisions in Baseball.

This ain't Cleveland.

Any interest in resurrecting this thread for the current version of the Jays? It’s looking to be a promising if not exciting season?

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

That was a rough first few innings but what a come back for the home opener
Excited for this season!

Definitely opening day jitters all around.

Chapman is an amazing defensive player - Bichette is going to end up as a spectator for anything on the ground to the left side of the infield. Lol.

With the hitting power of this team, no lead is safe.
And it wasn’t all just long ball - some patience at the plate and some timely walks, base hits etc.

They’re the real deal - but I wish the commentators and pundits would ease up on the “World Series favourites” comments. It’s day 1 FFS. :)

Any interest in resurrecting this thread for the current version of the Jays? It’s looking to be a promising if not exciting season?

Yeah that was a sweet finish to that game. Especially having the Markham boy come out and get the only two strikeouts for the Jays all game.

Another nice win.
Markham boy got his second save as well.

Ryu.......what can one say. Has been declining the past couple seasons and I wonder if he'll still be a starter for them in a couple months. Berrios will bounce back easily.
Great team and I'm excited to watch how the season goes.

Ryu.......what can one say. Has been declining the past couple seasons and I wonder if he'll still be a starter for them in a couple months. Berrios will bounce back easily.
Great team and I'm excited to watch how the season goes.

Yeah...Ryu started yesterday’s game well...but the wheels fell off in the 4th. The bullpen didn’t fare very well either. Only Thornton kept Texas off the score sheet.

Agree about Berrios.

Yankees tonight!

Back
Top Bottom