Lets Go Blue Jays... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Lets Go Blue Jays...

Massive results yesterday! Getting more and more stoked for the post season! Hoping there's no end of season collapse!
Tough break on the Tulo news though!

Got tickets for Wednesday's game with the Yanks!! Should be a good one!! :)

No Blue Jays fans here? Huh!

Lets Go Blue Jays!!! 2C3C...

Walk-off home run... Can't get much better than that to end the regular season home stand. That parallels Robbie Alomar's homer off Eckersly in Gm. 4 of the '92 ALCS...

Stick and ball games are for kids. Motorcycle racing on the other hand, one small mistake can be life changing

When there is a team of racers from Toronto that are vying for a championship and I can watch on tv every other day or so for 6 or more months then let me know. I will be all over it.

One of my friends was at their final game yesterday...she said she went to the bathroom and could hear the last home run get hit as she was in the hallway....ha!

One of my friends was at their final game yesterday...she said she went to the bathroom and could hear the last home run get hit as she was in the hallway....ha!

Not a good time for MoNa to be calling!

One win of todays x2 in Baltimore, and the Jays will snag the AL East title!!! Finally... after 22 years. It's tough to fathom that the Jays haven't made the post season since last winning the World Series title in '93.

AL Champs next! Then we go for the WS!
Don't hold your breath, that idiot Gibbons put out a minor league team for game 2 yesterday, and he said he's putting out the same lineup for today's game to rest his guys, KC won and are only 1 game behind. We lose today and they win, we are even again with 3 games left. If you look at the Jays road record, it's not so great, home field advantage is important.

Ageed... they should be doing all they can to lock up HFA. They have all Winter to 'Rest Up'.

One down, two to go!

Don't hold your breath, that idiot Gibbons put out a minor league team for game 2 yesterday, and he said he's putting out the same lineup for today's game to rest his guys.

Bucky boy says that Yost is doing similar...

You can't trust anyone these days...

Back
Top Bottom