Shanny Sept 25th...What Layout? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shanny Sept 25th...What Layout?

Usually when they say Long or Pro they take a vote at the riders' meeting, and usually everyone votes for Long.

Since Sat Sun is a race weekend, the layout for Fri will be decided by RACE and not a rider vote.

As with other weekends, the preference will likely be for Long but the decision has been influenced in the past by the # of Marshalls at hand.

I've never been to a RACE/trackday and a buddy and I are thinking of going. Are they real busy? We would prob ride in the yellow intermediate group.

I've never been to a RACE/trackday and a buddy and I are thinking of going. Are they real busy? We would prob ride in the yellow intermediate group.

There's only 1 group on a RACE weekend for non-racers, and usually it's not busy.

I thought that it was pre-determined 2 race weekends ago that it was going to be long track to end the season. They were trying to rally marshals with incentives to make this possible.
I could be wrong though.

Hoping for long, as that is what they are supposed to be racing.

There's only 1 group on a RACE weekend for non-racers, and usually it's not busy.

It was quite busy last round surprisingly.

They did mention it would be long track for the final round at riders meeting at the previous weekend. I guess that depends on marshals though.

it is for sure long track, we donated over $600 to the crca and they are giving gas cards to the volunteer marshals to make sure we have enough.

Any idea if they are still offering the half price deal for a racer from another series?

Working Saturday, but i might be able to make it out for Sunday.

They are but it only works once per racer and I've already given out mine.

yeah dont want to get there and there to be no more spots. Riders Choice last trackday(sun 20th), My buddy and I showed up and it was full.

p.s. anyone have trailer space for friday

Yeah, I had to ride in the blue group as green and yellow were both full.

Back
Top Bottom