buiying a new bike that was dropped | GTAMotorcycle.com

buiying a new bike that was dropped

helluxi

Hey everyone. I'm buying a ninja 300. It was dropped in the driveway as the guy says. What damage should I look for to make sure it didn't effect the bike? Here a picture. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 85
Hey everyone. I'm buying a ninja 300. It was dropped in the driveway as the guy says. What damage should I look for to make sure it didn't effect the bike? Here a picture. Thanks.

That looks like the sort of damage that would occur from falling on its side with no forward motion. I wouldn't expect any damage other than the cosmetic stuff you see. There may be broken tabs for the fairing; check to see how secure it all is.

You might also check the hand lever (clutch or front brake) & the foot control (clutch or shifter) (on the side it fell on...) for bending or cracking.

That looks like the sort of damage that would occur from falling on its side with no forward motion. I wouldn't expect any damage other than the cosmetic stuff you see. There may be broken tabs for the fairing; check to see how secure it all is.

You might also check the hand lever (clutch or front brake) & the foot control (clutch or shifter) (on the side it fell on...) for bending or cracking.

Wonderful, thank you very much.

Ask the owner to remove that fairing. If anything under it seems bent or out of place, itwas probably a bigger fall

Back
Top Bottom