Ladies Day at Little Tally & 2 days at Barber | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ladies Day at Little Tally & 2 days at Barber

poossieposse1

Site Supporter
We had a blast in Alabama at the ladies day with STT. It was soooo much fun. My coach was Kirk and really brought me back up to speed after my crash 6 weeks ago. My husband really showed his support by putting on the STTGirl pink tank top and stood over me with an umbrella for the mock rack (my first ever). Soooo much fun and he's a great sport.

Ladies on the forum, I highly recommend doing their 2 ladies day. STT usually holds it on the long weekend in July at Grattan and Little Tally on Labour Day. You can tack on 2 regular track days at Grattan and 2 regular track days at Barber to make both trips worth it.

Tried to load some pics but it keeps saying they are too big. :(

So sad I couldnt get my **** together to make it this year..definitely on my to do list next year, just gotta find other girl riders that track to go with me or find a willing umbrella boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bettyvee it's a blast. There are so many ladies that go to this at every level of capability. Even if you go on your own, you won't be alone.

Give some heads up next year to plan, I'd be up for a road trip. Usually set the P6 schedule by Jan so the more advance the notice the better.

You guys in for the last blast at Bogie?

Will do. FYI - Ladies Grattan is almost always the July long weekend and Ladies Tally is September long weekend. You can tack on 2 regular track days to each event to make the trip worth wild (the 2 extra days for Tally are at Barber).

Yup we are in for Calabogie. It looks like Pro6 changed the Tuesday event back to full track

Back
Top Bottom