Motorcycle lapping day added at GBM Sun Sept 20th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle lapping day added at GBM Sun Sept 20th

PLS

We have added a motorcycle lapping day to the GBM schedule on Sunday September 20th from 9am to 5pm. Cost is $125 plus tax in advance, $150 at the gate if availability exists. Will be posted on our online reservation program shortly.

just an FYI - currently we have 2 riders registered and online registration will be open until 3pm Friday. So unless we see a number of registrations before the online closes we cannot afford to run the day. Forecast or Sunday is currently 21 degrees and mainly Sunny so a great riding forecast. Gift certificates can be used for their face value if purchased thru GBM.

just an FYI - currently we have 2 riders registered and online registration will be open until 3pm Friday. So unless we see a number of registrations before the online closes we cannot afford to run the day. Forecast or Sunday is currently 21 degrees and mainly Sunny so a great riding forecast. Gift certificates can be used for their face value if purchased thru GBM.

I will be registering with 5 others. I will make sure they register before Friday, thanks for letting us know.

How many people do you guys need to run the track

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

What configuration of the track is it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

That was a great day! Only one small crash and beautiful weather. Drew even got to ride an R1M and I got to pass it in the dog leg;)

Thanks everyone, and hope to see you all for the next one :)

Would love to try the long track next time..it was my first time at this track had lots of fun..

That was a great day! Only one small crash and beautiful weather. Drew even got to ride an R1M and I got to pass it in the dog leg;)

Thanks everyone, and hope to see you all for the next one :)
What speed did hit the bend rite after the long straight.. good job

Back
Top Bottom