Books by Ron Brown | GTAMotorcycle.com

Books by Ron Brown

nobbie48

Site Supporter
He does a lot of Ontario stuff. While the books are not specifically for bikers they list numerous interesting places and roads. They include ghost towns, interesting places, back roads etc. If you're looking for some different rides or destinations give his books a once over.

Last weekend we went to Port Burwell to tour the submarine located there, Oberon class IIRC. Followed up by a leisurely drive back through Port Dover.

Last weekend we went to Port Burwell to tour the submarine located there, Oberon class IIRC. Followed up by a leisurely drive back through Port Dover.

Huh! I didn't know that was there. I might check it out

I actually followed a recommendation by matthew last season and saw a bunch of things off his '100 interesting places' in Ontario. Stopped at the end of the season and haven't had a chance to continue this year...but will try and start that up again.

I actually followed a recommendation by matthew last season and saw a bunch of things off his '100 interesting places' in Ontario. Stopped at the end of the season and haven't had a chance to continue this year...but will try and start that up again.

Sometimes it's fun to have some destinations in mind, rather than just mindlessly ride the "twisty" roads in Ontario

Back
Top Bottom