Hi all,anyone own Moto guzzi GRESO SE?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hi all,anyone own Moto guzzi GRESO SE??

martin900cc

Considering to upgrade into Moto Guzzi GRISO SE,please share the pro and cons if you own one,what similar style of bike you guys would recommend ??

It doesn't matter who you are,where you come from or which God you believe in...if you are motorcyclists, You are my Brother.

Last edited:
I do not own a Griso but I do admire them. It is truly a unique bike but the most similar type of bike would be the BMW R9T or the Ducati Diavel or with a stretch the Honda CB 1100

The BMW R1200R (Previous generation) would be a similar in it being a big naked twin but it is more of an all-rounder and not as single focused nor does have the raw look of the Griso, but you could tour on the R1200R more comfortably than any of the above bikes.

http://www.cycleworld.com/2014/12/0...n-test-review-with-photos-and-specifications/

Great choice.

I did had a opportunity to ride R1200 RS a week ago,for a test ride. regardless to say awesome bike all together,but the price point is bit high,$18000 plus this and that..Im pretty sure same apply with Ducati ,

It doesn't matter who you are,where you come from or which God you believe in...if you are motorcyclists, You are my Brother.

Just curious what you're riding now as you say you're upgrading. Personally I love the look of the Griso and would own one in a heartbeat if I felt I could find time to use it.

Fz6r

Wow, that's a heck of a change in bikes. Buy it. If you don't like it sell it cheap to me and I'll make room for it (even if it's in the diningroom).

Back
Top Bottom