I saw you... | GTAMotorcycle.com

I saw you...

unL33T

Guess the I Saw You 2.0 got deleted?

What for?

On topic I just saw a new drz sm. The white with the gold wheels roll past me in belfountain. Nice freakin bike

Was wondering the same thing. I wanted to rant about a 17 year oldish kid on a dirt bike riding full squid (no helmet or eye protection) blasting it down a residential street sidewalk jumping curbs @ cross walks doing speeds faster than those doing 60km/h around me in a 40km/h zone. Easily doing 70km/h on a sidewalk. (Can it even be considered running a stop sign if you completely blast through it while riding on the side walk?) Not to mention it's a school zone...

Only in d'bridge.

Last edited:
You must have been in my hood. Kids on atv's at the plaza. Kid on one of those stand up scooters riding between parked cars. I usually dgaf about the guys on the road, but the kids on dirtbikes on the sidewalk in front of my kid's daycare are gonna get slapped

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Was wondering the same thing. I wanted to rant about a 17 year oldish kid on a dirt bike riding full squid (no helmet or eye protection) blasting it down a residential street sidewalk jumping curbs @ cross walks doing speeds faster than those doing 60km/h around me in a 40km/h zone. Easily doing 70km/h on a sidewalk. (Can it even be considered running a stop sign if you completely blast through it while riding on the side walk?) Not to mention it's a school zone...

Only in d'bridge.

did anybody die? ...you really think that kid is on here?....school doesn't start till next week

did anybody die? ...you really think that kid is on here?....school doesn't start till next week

No one died. Hey, there are plenty of 16/17 year old kids that say "I can't afford insurance, nvm I got it dealt with" on here. On top of that, flew right by an active daycare with kids playing in their park about 10 ft from the sidewalk.

Last edited:
You must have been in my hood. Kids on atv's at the plaza. Kid on one of those stand up scooters riding between parked cars. I usually dgaf about the guys on the road, but the kids on dirtbikes on the sidewalk in front of my kid's daycare are gonna get slapped

Yup, there are no shortage of people riding atvs and dirt bikes in the middle of the road at night with no headlights here. I usually don't care too much as it is pretty common in this area as they ride to parks and tear up the turf, but blasting it down a sidewalk at those speeds is just something else.

I see ATVs more often now that I moved to Toronto than I did when I lived in the country outside of Guelph, lol.

I guess this is the new "I saw you" thread.

I suggest a 'Missed Connections' folder - you could then post a separate message about each event. Include a summary in the message thread title, i.e. "Sexy female rider spotted", "ATGATT guy on Grom - you rock", or "Lane splitting squid, Eastbound Gardiner, 8am"

Or do like those ads in local newspapers "i saw you, on this late 2000s ninja, you were wearing leather and smiled at me while we were waiting at the light, call me at 905-555-1234 to hook up *wink wink*"

GTAM Tinder - its all about the vibrational energy (if you get it, you get it)

Manifestation and all that...

Hard bagged cruiser on Convair watching planes with the cyclists about 30 mins ago. Think it was red.

Black standard with black helmet and what looked like a black rain coat at Keele and St Clair used the right turn lane to go straight through the intersection.

To the three idiots on the 410 coming onto hwy 10 last night wearing almost no gear... one blue s1000rr from vos motors (nice plate frame) a red and white new r6 and a white and blue 08-10 gsxr 600/750. I'm so amazingly impressed you can do 230 down hwy 10. I was doing 100 along with the flow of traffic and you fools start weaving and flying down the road. I'd bet your the first ones to ***** about cops. Ever wonder why they're all over that highway?

P.s. you all need some riding lessons. Your awesome leaning skills coming off that last corner onto 10 need some work.

There's a nice green Moto Guzzi I keep seeing parked on St Clair with that neat v-twin engine mounted perpendicular compared to most.

I waved at someone today. Was it you?

Guy on a ninja 250 or older zx6r at York today (quick glance) parked at TEL. Careful parking there, I got a ticket last year.

Back
Top Bottom