Digital Temperature Gun | GTAMotorcycle.com

Digital Temperature Gun

ZX600

Site Supporter
On sale as of tomorrow at Canadian Tire from $99.00 to $29.99. Great for checking tire temperature before going out on track.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/t...temperature-reader-0574554p.html#.VeioLRHBwXA

0574554_1

freaking right. I am getting one of them. Thanks for the heads up

also will help check temp of oil when deep frying turkeys!

And foreheads of those who might be coming down with a fever lol so many uses

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

you can also get these on ebay for ~$15 shipped from china/hong kong, they look the same

Yup. I have two of the ebay ones, they're actually fancier than a previous industrial model I broke. I forget the name but it was a lot more expensive.

Grabbed one last time they went on sale. Also great for checking your trailer hubs.

Aren't they regular 30$ at princess auto and go on sale for 15$?
Never seen them but that would be a good regular price

The reviews on the Canadian Tire site are interesting to say the least.

The reviews on the Canadian Tire site are interesting to say the least.
lol haven't read them. I have had one for the last couple of years (same that is on sale) has done a good job with no issues, I also compared the reading on my slick with it to the one from one of those fancy ones you touch the tire with, same reading.

Battery life seems good since I don't even remember what kind of battery uses but I only use it when at the track.

Why not wire a probe to the bike if you want to know the temperature if your tire. You can get small probes that point directly to your tires.

Real time monitoring

Why not wire a probe to the bike if you want to know the temperature if your tire. You can get small probes that point directly to your tires.

Real time monitoring
Or I could point this thing to the tire and get a reading, I like simplicity.

I put my hand on the tire, feels hot, go give 'er. :p
Yea, that is what I used to do until a cold race day, I ended on my *** on the first lap, turns out the warmer wasn't working properly and kind of heated the tire but nowhere near what it should be, my hand turns out is not that good to know if the tire is at 50 or 90. Since then I bought huggies, a set of Bickle tire warmers and the temperature gun. It hurts to be cheap.

Yea, that is what I used to do until a cold race day, I ended on my *** on the first lap, turns out the warmer wasn't working properly and kind of heated the tire but nowhere near what it should be, my hand turns out is not that good to know if the tire is at 50 or 90. Since then I bought huggies, a set of Bickle tire warmers and the temperature gun. It hurts to be cheap.

But I don't race, so it should be okay. LOL :p (I already have Bickle's, so it's a good start)

Same here-same day. July round, 2013

Same here-same day. July round, 2013
Lol I remember, within a very short period of time we both went down I think in the same turn as well

Back
Top Bottom