shannonville sept 10th and 11th | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

shannonville sept 10th and 11th

Can we tent it out on the track grounds?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You bought a new Monster 821? Nice, can't wait to see it. I may be there on the tenth as well as tomorrow.
Yea Buoiiii?. Sold the 600. Funny thing is the insurance on the 821 is way cheaper than the 600.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Anyone know a good hotel to stay in shannonville or bellville?

Me and brother in law doing the Thursday and Friday at shannonville.

Booked at Travelodge in Bellville

Given only 16 minutes to answer I can't recommend anything. LOL
I've stayed at the Comfort Inn Belleville many times. It's right off the 401 and there's a Shell gas station which is handy. I'll likely be staying there next Sunday if we go to Shanny on Monday.

2 days of great weather and lapping, thanks to RC and GP bikes for putting on a good show. Only 1 rider down on day 1....a new record I think. No-one hurt and nothing duct tape couldn't fix...... yee ha...

Does anybody know if tomorrow (Monday the 14th) is still on? I just called Shannonville to find out and the guy who answered the phone didn't know. He said that the event for the weekend was cancelled due to weather but didn't see anything on the schedule for tomorrow. He answered the phone and said "RACE Events" which struck me as odd too...

I registered over the phone with Linda for the 14th. She never said that date was cancelled.

Race Events is the answering service for SMP. They've only been notified that the weekend events were cancelled. Tomorrow's event is still on.

I just called they said it's not cancelled. Bike is on the trailer, see you there tomorrow :)

We called a second time and got the same "I don't know" answer. We pussed out, not going. We were kind of on the fence about it anyway...

I called yesterday and they said there was still room for monday so just to show up. So anyone that's still going I'll see ya there :)

Back
Top Bottom