shannonville sept 10th and 11th | GTAMotorcycle.com

shannonville sept 10th and 11th

Domon

Site Supporter
anyone going to these. one is riderschoice and the other is gpbikes.

I'm there Friday, Saturday and Sunday and possibly the following Thursday as well.

Just the 14th for me.

Is it a bad idea to take a 300 for the Long layout? I have only ever done Nelson with Fast and my fastest laps are 1:15. Should I stick with the smaller tracks for now? This would be my first trackday on the 10th or 14th btw.

Yeah, definitely don't even think about lap times. Just ride as many tracks as possible to give yourself a good variety of experience.

I'm planning on the 14th.

I'll be there 11th

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Okay thanks guys. I just read before that it was better to stick to small tracks, but I will do Long track anyways.

You'll enjoy it for sure.
Planning on being there on the 14th as well.

Is it a bad idea to take a 300 for the Long layout? I have only ever done Nelson with Fast and my fastest laps are 1:15. Should I stick with the smaller tracks for now? This would be my first trackday on the 10th or 14th btw.

Nope - not a bad idea at all, some of the most fun I had with pants on

[video=youtube;JbIVqYxHKhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbIVqYxHKhc[/video]

Last edited:
I'll be there for both days. Whats a good place to stay overnight?

Hampton Inn in Napanee...< 15 mins east of SMP. Or in Belleville you have the Holiday Inn Express, and Best Western all approx. 20 mins west of SMP.

I'll be at SMP Sept 4th, 14th and 25th.

Bro... Wtf?
Yeah I know but I have to work all of those days. BTW, if you want to do some laps on my 6 when I'm not there help yourself to it (it's sitting in the garage next to your front stand :D).

Same here i'm planning to attend the 14th and maybe the 25th.;-)

10 and 20 with Riders Choice. Will bring the M821 with the track 250 on one of those days. Need to scrub the tire sides on the new tires?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

You bought a new Monster 821? Nice, can't wait to see it. I may be there on the tenth as well as tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom