Big bike rides | GTAMotorcycle.com

Big bike rides

DemonPig

Do not cast your pearls before swine
Site Supporter
Come meet in Orangeville tomorrow (Sunday) morning at 9:15 to do the Orangeville to Creemore odsc ride tracks. We are doing the aggressive route but you'll be fine on the KLR and we can help pick it up when it goes down.

Probably riding this coming Friday if that's of interest...

Any chance of doing a ride on a weekday? Preferably a Monday. I went on a snowmobile trail yesterday an it was tons of fun.

I'm all for weekday rides, I've got a ton of flexibility with work. Looking to ride this Friday? I'm gathering a few friends for either the ODSC Orangeville to Creemore ride routes or the ODSC Bethany ride routes (leaning toward the Orangeville to Creemore).

If this Friday doesn't work for you, I'd be up for riding next Monday too. Where are you located and where do you like to ride?

I'm all for weekday rides, I've got a ton of flexibility with work. Looking to ride this Friday? I'm gathering a few friends for either the ODSC Orangeville to Creemore ride routes or the ODSC Bethany ride routes (leaning toward the Orangeville to Creemore).

If this Friday doesn't work for you, I'd be up for riding next Monday too. Where are you located and where do you like to ride?

Responding to email.

Monday is perfect for me. I am in Scarborough but I will ride anywhere. Long distance riding is not an issue for me. I have been riding 3 years and have gone to Cabot Trail, Phoenix AZ and PEI in seperate trips so far.

Last edited:
I can usually do Fridays but not this one in particular as I'm already riding both Saturday and Sunday for a prolonged period of time.

If any of you guys have big bike compatible routes, please share. I'll post my Saturday route if it ends up being any good.

Ive got some very good big bike friendly routes (Garmin gpx files) depending on what you're looking for. If gravel with pavement (twisties) and some hard pack dirt is what you want, let me know and your email address to send them to you.

Back
Top Bottom