Owning a supersport in condo/underground parking apartment | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Owning a supersport in condo/underground parking apartment

The only way to do that is a 24 hour armed guard.
/QUOTE]

Statsman, totaly agree with you with one exception.
Most bank and armoured car robbers would disagree that armed guards will prevent them from doing their business.

I believe they also make discrete GPS trackers that will alert your phone if whatever it is attached to moves.. if it sets off an alarm you can probably make it down your elevator with a bat in time. However I guess being in an underground parking garage the transmitter probably wouldn't catch a signal until it was too late.

The only way to do that is a 24 hour armed guard.
Except when the thieves pay your security guard better than you do! Happened at my ex girlfriends condo, what a joke :(

I believe they also make discrete GPS trackers that will alert your phone if whatever it is attached to moves.. if it sets off an alarm you can probably make it down your elevator with a bat in time. However I guess being in an underground parking garage the transmitter probably wouldn't catch a signal until it was too late.
All thieves use GPS/GSM blockers in their vans, so once they have your bike in there, no chance of it calling out. And as you said, no signal in the undergound parking, so you'd never even know it left :(

In what building can you make it out of your unit, to the elevators, take the elevator, and across the parking structure in say, under 60 seconds? Also, potentially a good way to get stabbed or shot.

Back
Top Bottom