New rider looking for a mentor-ish | GTAMotorcycle.com

New rider looking for a mentor-ish

hasni_1

I have been riding for a few months now and was wondering if some experienced rider would be willing to go for a ride?
At this point i don't feel like going for a ride with a big group because i kinda feel intimidated and just dont want to be the one slowing everyone else down (i tend to do the speed limit haha).
Would appreciate some constructive feedback so i can improve my skills.
Wouldn't mind tagging along with a group of 2 or 3 riders.

Thanks

Last edited:
Where are you located? There use to be some new rider friendly group rides...

Where in Mississauga? I would help you out during the evening on a weeknight - maybe this week, but more likely next week.
What kind of bike are you on? Did you take a course to get your license?

I'm also in Mississauga and can meet up with you. Pm me if you're down for a ride. I don't mind cruising around town and taking it easy.

Where in Mississauga? I would help you out during the evening on a weeknight - maybe this week, but more likely next week.

Close to erin mills town centre. But i can meetup anywhere in sauga. This week or next week both are fine with me. I finish work at 6 so down for a ride after that during weekdays. And weekends i can meetup anytime.
I ride a cbr300r and yes i did get my m2 thru humbers motorcycle course.

Last edited:
Close to erin mills town centre. But i can meetup anywhere in sauga. This week or next week both are fine with me. I finish work at 6 so down for a ride after that during weekdays. And weekends i can meetup anytime.
I ride a cbr300r and yes i did get my m2 thru humbers motorcycle course.
Great - I'm very close to Erin Mills TC as well. PM me and I would be happy to get out for a few hours next week after work. Weekends are too busy for me right now.

There are so many riders in Sauga!!!! You're so lucky hasni_1
I go to Hamilton sometimes. There are lots of nice quiet scenic roads with some twisties surprisingly. PM me if you'd like to check them out. And no worries, I'm a new rider too and I ride like a girl cuz I am one.

There are so many riders in Sauga!!!! You're so lucky hasni_1
I go to Hamilton sometimes. There are lots of nice quiet scenic roads with some twisties surprisingly. PM me if you'd like to check them out. And no worries, I'm a new rider too and I ride like a girl cuz I am one.
Girls get special treatment. Post that you want a mentor and you'll have to beat them off you with a stick.

HIGHLY recommend Shane . He's a great rider and a good dude. Shane bring them along on some of our rides if you want,

Back
Top Bottom