Liquid performance chain lube | GTAMotorcycle.com

Liquid performance chain lube

No idea but some people are going to come on here and mention DuPont Teflon chainsaver that you can get in Lowes or Home Depot. I use it too... very clean... very good, cheaper than bike specific lubes.

Yeah dries well but not like a wax.

So it doesnt fling off, doesnt make a mess and easy to apply.

No idea but some people are going to come on here and mention DuPont Teflon chainsaver that you can get in Lowes or Home Depot. I use it too... very clean... very good, cheaper than bike specific lubes.

:cheers:

I still stick to maxima chain wax. It works well and doesn't fling all over the bike or my white wheels.

When has that ever stopped anybody? lol. :cool:

Judging by the number of threads that are like, "Where can I get <product> in <whatever small area of Toronto>?" It seems many users won't buy stuff they can't get within walking distance of their house (why do they even have bikes, I wonder), never mind having to get it out of the US. Guelph is too far for some people that are in Mississauga, for example, heh.

I order almost anything out of the US but with our dollar tanking, shipping to Canada being expensive, and my contact in the US retiring and travelling all the time, it's getting harder.

According to their site, Parts Canada is the distributor so check Parts Canada to find a dealer near you.

I didn't see it in their online catalog; that's why I asked.
I already know about Dupont chain saver but webbikeworld prefer Liquid Performance so I want to give it a try.
I was using Chain Wax long ago and will never go back to that stuff.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom