Stolen bike in the news | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stolen bike in the news

Good to know. I'll feel better about letting my car idle in the driveway and worry less when I forget my bike key in the ignition all night.

What you will hear next is its not a rape if you lay half naked in your house with the door unlocked....

Seriously you should unfriend the idiot.

I've always been told that if they used your key, you're not getting anything from insurance. For example, if you lend someone a vehicle and they just disappear or if you leave your car idling in the driveway. Might be a myth, though.

Still covered, if someone breaks into your house and grabs your keys and takes your vehicle your still covered.

What you will hear next is its not a rape if you lay half naked in your house with the door unlocked....

I think you forgot to take your meds today, go grab them before continuing to type

Pure bs. Whoever told you that need to get his balls cut off so no breeding from him.

Didn't realize not understanding how insurance works in Ontario warranted genital mutilation. Please help us understand our insurance rates.

On a scale of 1-10 how unstable are you?

Didn't realize not understanding how insurance works in Ontario warranted genital mutilation. Please help us understand our insurance rates.
...well....we've been sodomized by the insurance industry for years, so....

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

I posted a thread on here last year when Faisal had his Ninja stolen out of his driveway in Mississauga when he turned his back for a split second on a fake-buyer. Dude showed up without a helmet and had a buddy waiting around the corner apparently... Be careful... thieves are getting more crafty as the days pass...

I went to look at 4 bikes when I purchased mine. I test rode all of them. Never asked for $$ or license. I would never buy a bike without riding it first. I must look trustworthy. Inreb would disagree. I personally feel bad for the victim. Sucks to live in a world where you have to assume everyone is a pos until they prove otherwise.

Sucks to live in a world where you have to assume everyone is a pos until they prove otherwise.

That's how police look at regular folk and if you're on a pos......

If somebody gave the keys to a potential sellers and they took off, does this become an insurance nightmare?

So how does this work for insurance? I am assuming the bike would still be covered, seems like an easy way to sell or to get a new bike.
If somebody gave the keys to a potential sellers and they took off, does this become an insurance nightmare?
My neighbour had no issues with insurance. They just asked for the ownership and his two extra keys and replaced his bike after 30 days.

Only if you dont have coverage. Use common sense, this has nothing to do with " assuming everyone scums". Thats a wrong mentality and offending sellers.

Trust is to be earned, not given. I dont trust person i dont know does not mean i think hes a scum. I dont know why people would have such polarized viewz

Am I missing something? How did he get to the sellers house?
Car. 2 buddies hid in the back.

Trust is to be earned, not given. I dont trust person i dont know does not mean i think hes a scum. I dont know why people would have such polarized viewz

Maybe polarized sunglasses? I will ask.

I ask for asking price in hand if anyone wants to test ride. You break it, you buy it. It maybe different if someone shows up on a motorcycle to my place and its of simular displacement to mine. I may allow a test drive with a small deposit in that case.

I bring cash when I shop and would never buy without a test drive.

Back
Top Bottom