Hitting the apex.... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hitting the apex....

I'm not on facebook, but would definitely go to see it wherever the choice was made to screen it. Can any of you put a vote in for me - I guess for the Vaughan location?
Cheers!

It's not enough to vote. Use the Tugg link above to purchase your ticket in advance. If the event doesn't happen, you don't get billed. But you have to commit if it does.

It's not enough to vote. Use the Tugg link above to purchase your ticket in advance. If the event doesn't happen, you don't get billed. But you have to commit if it does.
45 people reserved so far in Vaughan. They need the reservations to be over 100 by Nov 20th for it to show. Don't wait last minute if you want to see this.

Things like this just make me wish it was spring lol. Guess I'll be seeing some of u guys at Vaughan.

The Vaughan screening is confirmed!
If you haven't reserved your ticket yet, theres still about 100 more available.

i've been following the screenings progress over on WERA forum. Glad to see the Vaughan and Toronto are getting screenings.

With that being said i cant commit for the Nov 30th as i may not be local on that day. If i am, i'll be there 100%

Back
Top Bottom