Hitting the apex.... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hitting the apex....

Saw the trailer on Lanesplitter. Looks sick. Too bad there isn't a Canadian theatrical release

Sept 7th they're starting DVD/BluRay in the UK

I'm sure there'll be a way to get your hands on it sooner or later.

looks like the faster and fastest documentaries narrated by obi-wan kenobi.

still gonna watch it though.

I really enjoyed The Doctor, the Tornado and the Kentucky Kid. I thought Neale did a great job blending together an explanation of MotoGP and insight into some of the key riders, all building up to the 2005 race at Laguna. Personally, I thought Faster focused too much on crashes, making it hard to watch with the wife/girlfriend. Fastest was trying to look at the newer riders overtaking the old guard, but was not that interesting to non-fans of MotoGP. The trailer for Hitting the Apex looks it might be playing up the crashes. If, instead, Neale could have anticipated this season's resurgence of Rossi and setbacks for Marquez, it probably would have been better storylines for a movie.

I really enjoyed The Doctor, the Tornado and the Kentucky Kid. I thought Neale did a great job blending together an explanation of MotoGP and insight into some of the key riders, all building up to the 2005 race at Laguna. Personally, I thought Faster focused too much on crashes, making it hard to watch with the wife/girlfriend. Fastest was trying to look at the newer riders overtaking the old guard, but was not that interesting to non-fans of MotoGP. The trailer for Hitting the Apex looks it might be playing up the crashes. If, instead, Neale could have anticipated this season's resurgence of Rossi and setbacks for Marquez, it probably would have been better storylines for a movie.

Hard to make a movie about a season that's still in progress...

If you have an UK credit card you can download it from Amazon. The thumbnail is already on Kodi (Genesis), so soon I would be able to watch it for free.

Last edited:
I don't know if its just me but Brad is brutal in this movie. I preferred Liam Neeson in "Road". Basically from 2010-2013 seasons are followed and lots of emphasis on crashes.

Edit...I just saw it is in the motogp thread

I don't know if its just me but Brad is brutal in this movie. I preferred Liam Neeson in "Road". Basically from 2010-2013 seasons are followed and lots of emphasis on crashes.

Edit...I just saw it is in the motogp thread

Brad paid for it, so yeah. Better than nothing.

how duh heck do u download this the easy way without the BS ???????
Download and install Bittorent:

http://www.bittorrent.com/

Open it

Click on the link I posted for Hitting The Apex

You'll see Hitting The Apex in many different formats. Choose the top link with the most Seeders.

Top left corner of page where you see Seeders and Leachers, under that click the Download Torrent button. You will see a little box open and remain at bottom left of your browser. Click on that box and Bittorent will spring to life and download the movie. Once you see it reach 100%, you'll find the file in your Downloads folder. Double click and watch the movie or drag it to a USB stick and plug it into your smart TV. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom