Are you taking a trip on labour day? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are you taking a trip on labour day?

Enjoy your trip my friend! I wish I could join you but not this time. I hope to have everything in order for the October trip. May try to do a run up to Muskoka or a nice ride out to lunch somewhere over the weekend.

P.S. Watch out for vultures!

This^^^

I know this is likely an inside joke, but man...we saw a LOT of vultures in the Adirondacks this past weekend.
LOTS of roadkill I suppose.
Luckily most of them were hovering/flying and not walking around on the road. Those birds is big.

Cheers,

Rob

Damn right, I love it. All my gear is compact and made for hikers/backpackers. I've done my fair share in the 3 years I've been riding.

Pics pls, until I get all my proper gear I have to live vicariously through others..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, will avoid travelling. Not to be a dickbutt the day after Labour Day and the rest of the week is a great time to travel.
Will have to agree with this. However, I'm not quite sure what a 'dickbutt' is....similar to a 'dickfor', I presume?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

This^^^

I know this is likely an inside joke, but man...we saw a LOT of vultures in the Adirondacks this past weekend.
LOTS of roadkill I suppose.
Luckily most of them were hovering/flying and not walking around on the road. Those birds is big.

Cheers,d

Rob
I wish that was a joke...my friend 7up took a direct hit...but, I'm not the one to tell the story...

Back
Top Bottom