Are you taking a trip on labour day? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are you taking a trip on labour day?

Yes, to the Big Smoke. Dropping off my kid at Victoria College.

Muskoka area day ride as well

Pennsylvania. Leaving Saturday morning and setting up in Williamsport for a couple of nights then heading back home on Monday. Hopefully the NEXUS lanes move quickly.

Johnstown, PA - I go there often in the summer with my one brother, because our sister and brother-in-law live there. The trick is finding different scenic/twisty routes to get there - we can just hit 219 the other side of the border and ride it right to Johnstown, but up to at least Bradford its pretty boring. We don't care if we initially go south east to hit some of the more interesting roads, such as 144 and 44 - both my brother and I would rather spend 6 hours on interesting roads than 4 hours on boring roads.

Pennsylvania. Leaving Saturday morning and setting up in Williamsport for a couple of nights then heading back home on Monday. Hopefully the NEXUS lanes move quickly.
Same days for us, but staying two nights in Breezewood(Quality inn). We're riding in Virginias on Sunday.

Last edited:
Enjoy! should be a great ride as usual.

Entertaining on Saturday so no weekend ride for me :)
Hey Derek! I was looking forward to riding with you again:(
We will be meeting for a dinner in early September, to go over October trip. I will let you know when and where. Have a great weekend my friend!
By the way, Aryan is back in the game and coming this weekend;-)

Last edited:
Same days for us, but staying two nights in Breezewood(Best Western). We're riding in Virginias on Sunday.

Enjoy your trip my friend! I wish I could join you but not this time. I hope to have everything in order for the October trip. May try to do a run up to Muskoka or a nice ride out to lunch somewhere over the weekend.

P.S. Watch out for vultures!

Enjoy your trip my friend! I wish I could join you but not this time. I hope to have everything in order for the October trip. May try to do a run up to Muskoka or a nice ride out to lunch somewhere over the weekend.

P.S. Watch out for vultures!
Will do, Dave! You forgot to play lottery after your encounter with Turkey Vulture...last time you won a $100! That was one pi***d off turtle...:lmao:

No, will avoid travelling. Not to be a dickbutt the day after Labour Day and the rest of the week is a great time to travel.

I'm very similar, except I'll be in Sayre, PA. Planning on using the NEXUS only Whirlpool Bridge, avoiding Labour Day traffic, if at all possible.

Back
Top Bottom