Chase a Beaver in the Valley (Saturday September 19th) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chase a Beaver in the Valley (Saturday September 19th)

Subscribed, hope to see you then Demon.

You have a Meetup group? Which one?

curious to know the pace of the ride? any twisty roads?

View attachment 37435

9:00 AM

Tim Hortons
2525 Hyde Park Gate (403/Dundas)

Oakville, ON L6H 6G6

A scenic ride through Beaver Valley, ending in Thornbury on Georgian Bay then back to GTA.

Caters best to sport and sport-touring bikes.

Intermediate ride. Won't be fast but lengthy for a first time rider.
Around 450km round.
~8h (including stops)

Leaving 9:15 am sharp.

Tanks full prior to departure. Gas station is nearby across the street. Fill up first, then have your coffee.

No d-bags, stunters, racers, squids, etc. Thanks!

I was wondering where that day disappeared too.. :D

freakin peer pressure..

I sent everyone attending an email. Hopefully they all got it. I disagreed with cancelling the ride but bottom line - I don't run the meetup group.

Racers are cool on the track. On the street, do what you gotta do but not on my rides. Mainly for safety and also for PR.

I sent everyone attending an email. Hopefully they all got it. I disagreed with cancelling the ride but bottom line - I don't run the meetup group.

Racers are cool on the track. On the street, do what you gotta do but not on my rides. Mainly for safety and also for PR.
So because I race on the track, does that make me a hooligan on the street? Funny concept you have of racers, we are probably the most safe riders on the street.

It's your ride dude, do as you wish, I was just curious.

Since you are obviously reading it different than everyone else has been: racing on streets is uncool. Whether you actually race on the track or not, does not concern me and like you said, if anything, a person with track experience is most likely better trained. Aight?
I even changed it in the main post to keep you happy. ;)

I even changed it in the main post to keep you happy. ;)

I actually like the original post. Can't be politically correct all the time

Luv how there r no d-bags allowed...lol.
Do d-bags even know they're d-bags?

Like smelly ppl...they just have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom