Apex Cycles - Cambridge. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Apex Cycles - Cambridge.

veteq

Site Supporter
Gotta give 2 thumbs up to Brian and the team at Apex Cycles in Cambridge. About 2 months ago I was involved in an accident that deemed my bike as a write off.
20555953385_eef18aac18_b.jpg

To add insult to injury, this happened just weeks before a planned trip with friends through the great riding roads of New York to Lake Placid. Determined to make this trip happen I jumped on the task of finding a new bike and decided on the Ducati Diavel. With the help of an on-line ad, I managed to find a bike at Apex Cycle but time was running out. With 5 days to spare before heading out, I took a trip down to Apex and with luck on my side found ‘the bike’. With Brian’s hard efforts, he managed to get the bike licensed and ready for me with 2 days to spare.
20272847971_ef7fd4bf6a_b.jpg

Big thanks to Brian, Pete (service manager) and the team at Apex for coming through. I’ve since gone back for more purchases and have not been disappointed with their customer service skills.

20080380360_32f5f71dd0_b.jpg

20274560651_b18f59a867_b.jpg

20242150876_51f3484862_b.jpg

Have heard only good things about them. I have only been to Apex once and that was when they were in Waterloo. Will have to swing by and check them out again.

Side question, what do you do for luggage on that Diavel? Do soft bags work with it or is everything strapped to the rear seat?

Have heard only good things about them. I have only been to Apex once and that was when they were in Waterloo. Will have to swing by and check them out again.

Side question, what do you do for luggage on that Diavel? Do soft bags work with it or is everything strapped to the rear seat?

I just strapped a beg to the back seat and that worked extremely well. You can purchase the semi-soft bags and mounting hardware for the Diavel from Ducati but it will be extremely expensive.

Beautiful bike and nice photos as usual.

May I suggest using a Kriega US20 or 30. Waterproof and have a great mounting system that dissappear when not in use

I just strapped a beg to the back seat and that worked extremely well. You can purchase the semi-soft bags and mounting hardware for the Diavel from Ducati but it will be extremely expensive.

Last edited:
Beautiful bike and nice photos as usual.

May I suggest using a Kriega US20 or 30. Waterproof and have a great mounting system that dissappear when not in use

That is exactly the ones my wife and I used on the trip. I had the US20 on my bike and she had the US30 on hers. Worked out great.

Back
Top Bottom