Parking at York University | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parking at York University

Thanks for the links but things have changed over the years as well. I used to go to York, but not sure what changes if any took place with parking.

Don't buy a pass. Waste of money.

Park between seneca and tel. You'll see all the bikes come summer time. As long as you don't block the sidewalks or walkways there you are good and they won't ticket you.

Last edited:
Black creek pioneer village has been my friend since 2010 LOL.

Iv seen quite a few people park near ACW always has a few and as mentioned before The space between TEL gets quite a few. Another spot that I see quite a few bikes parked is the Osgoode library (the building behind the nursing building) under the stairs area.

All else fails the lot by founders area close to steeles is usually a 50/50 chance of getting a ticket.

Havent paid a cent in parking and the few times I got tickets at york was either winter or exams.

Black creek pioneer village has been my friend since 2010 LOL.

Iv seen quite a few people park near ACW always has a few and as mentioned before The space between TEL gets quite a few. Another spot that I see quite a few bikes parked is the Osgoode library (the building behind the nursing building) under the stairs area.

All else fails the lot by founders area close to steeles is usually a 50/50 chance of getting a ticket.

Havent paid a cent in parking and the few times I got tickets at york was either winter or exams.
Can you park at black creek for free in the car?

Looks like I'll get the parking permit for parking inside the Student Services Garage - a whopping $990+HST - holy moly! Still better than paying daily, dealing with tickets, looking forever for a parking spot, or morons tampering with your ride.

Looks like I'll get the parking permit for parking inside the Student Services Garage - a whopping $990+HST - holy moly! Still better than paying daily, dealing with tickets, looking forever for a parking spot, or morons tampering with your ride.
Please don't do this. You are wasting your money if you're doing this on a bike...

You can park at seneca for free they won't bother you. It's free and there are always spots.

Please don't do this. You are wasting your money if you're doing this on a bike...

You can park at seneca for free they won't bother you. It's free and there are always spots.

Yeh bro, but I'll be driving a car there pretty often as well and always between dec - march

black creek is free after 2:30pm when the lady that sits in the both goes home LOL. Im not going to lie to you and say the walk is short but rather its really manageable and tons of people make the trek.

black creek is free after 2:30pm when the lady that sits in the both goes home LOL. Im not going to lie to you and say the walk is short but rather its really manageable and tons of people make the trek.
**** all my classes are done at 230.

Is she there at 7 am?

Back
Top Bottom