I wish the idiots would stay south of highway 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I wish the idiots would stay south of highway 7

Roomie

Banned
OPP CHARGE THREE DRIVERS WITH RACING IN MONO AND AMARANTH
(MONO,ON )- On the 29th of August, 2015 Dufferin OPP officers were conducting Laser Speed Enforcement on Airport Road, when they observed a black 2015 Lamborghini Hurricane travelling at an excessive speed passing up hill. The officer locked the vehicle speed in at 157km in an 80km/hr zone. The vehicle was impounded for 7 days. A 39 year old female driver from Mississauga had her license suspended for 7 days in accordance with the highway traffic act legislation.

On the 29th of August, 2015 Dufferin OPP officers were conducting Radar Enforcement on Highway 10, when they observed a BMW motorcycle travelling at an excessive speed passing. The Officers locked the vehicle speed at 155km/hr in an 80km/hr zone. The BMW motorcycle was impounded for 7 days. The 45 year old male driver from the Toronto had his drivers license was suspended for 7 days in accordance with the highway traffic act legislation.
(AMARANTH,ON) - On the 29th of August, 2015 Dufferin OPP officers were conducting Radar Enforcement on County Road 12 in the Township of Amaranth, when they observed a 2014 BMW M6G car travelling at an excessive speed. The officer locked the vehicle speed at 144km/h in an 80km/h zone. The vehicle was impounded for 7 days. The 42 year old male driver from the Vaughn,Ontario had his drivers license was suspended in accordance with the highway traffic act legislation.

People wonder why everyone up here doesn't like bikes or why the cops are all over any road that leads to anything fun to drive/ride. What the hell is wrong with people? If you can afford a huracan then take it to the track if you want to drive like that. Highway 10... never seen a cop there except for many of them daily for the last 22 years I've been driving. Some people just don't get it. :dontknow:

/rant

Well, they can't stay south forever, they have to go home sometime.

Hah ... I saw the cop on Airport Road south of 89 (the cop pulled over the car behind me). A while later, I met a group of mostly Lamborghini exotic cars heading north on Prince of Wales. Can't say I'm surprised that one of them got caught.

OPP CHARGE THREE DRIVERS WITH RACING IN MONO AND AMARANTH
(MONO,ON )- On the 29th of August, 2015 Dufferin OPP officers were conducting Laser Speed Enforcement on Airport Road, when they observed a black 2015 Lamborghini Hurricane travelling at an excessive speed passing up hill. The officer locked the vehicle speed in at 157km in an 80km/hr zone. The vehicle was impounded for 7 days. A 39 year old female driver from Mississauga had her license suspended for 7 days in accordance with the highway traffic act legislation.

On the 29th of August, 2015 Dufferin OPP officers were conducting Radar Enforcement on Highway 10, when they observed a BMW motorcycle travelling at an excessive speed passing. The Officers locked the vehicle speed at 155km/hr in an 80km/hr zone. The BMW motorcycle was impounded for 7 days. The 45 year old male driver from the Toronto had his drivers license was suspended for 7 days in accordance with the highway traffic act legislation.
(AMARANTH,ON) - On the 29th of August, 2015 Dufferin OPP officers were conducting Radar Enforcement on County Road 12 in the Township of Amaranth, when they observed a 2014 BMW M6G car travelling at an excessive speed. The officer locked the vehicle speed at 144km/h in an 80km/h zone. The vehicle was impounded for 7 days. The 42 year old male driver from the Vaughn,Ontario had his drivers license was suspended in accordance with the highway traffic act legislation.

People wonder why everyone up here doesn't like bikes or why the cops are all over any road that leads to anything fun to drive/ride. What the hell is wrong with people? If you can afford a huracan then take it to the track if you want to drive like that. Highway 10... never seen a cop there except for many of them daily for the last 22 years I've been driving. Some people just don't get it. :dontknow:

/rant

The lamborghini was part of one of the silly group drives I hate. The woman is a salesperson at Lamborghini north. And what the hell are you talking about...you and I have (allegedly and without prejudice!) done worse

Hopefully the singing gig works otu for her, cause the dealership gig might be in danger today... I can hear her now..."it's fine boss the hurricane will be back from it's test drive in 7 days..lol BTW can I get a cash advance of $2000 to cover "costs"..lmao

When the bank does it's monthly inventory next week and can't find the car on the lot...

When the bank does it's monthly inventory next week and can't find the car on the lot...

One also has to assume the car was being driven under the dealerships insurance policy. Wonder what the premiums will look like after a major conviction..lol

The lamborghini was part of one of the silly group drives I hate. The woman is a salesperson at Lamborghini north. And what the hell are you talking about...you and I have (allegedly and without prejudice!) done worse
Sure but time and a place. We don't go hauling ass in a straight line up highway 10 on a weekend. You know.... when the cops are for sure out there patrolling it :rolleyes:

Sure but time and a place. We don't go hauling *** in a straight line up highway 10 on a weekend. You know.... when the cops are for sure out there patrolling it :rolleyes:

But you do it on a less well-patrolled road often with narrower lanes, minimal shoulders, and limited sightlines where you are more likely to unexpectedly come across some slow vehicles, bicyclists, and walkers out sightseeing? How is that any better?

But you do it on a less well-patrolled road often with narrower lanes, minimal shoulders, and limited sightlines where you are more likely to unexpectedly come across some slow vehicles, bicyclists, and walkers out sightseeing? How is that any better?

Do we. I don't remember seeing you ride with us

Hopefully the singing gig works otu for her, cause the dealership gig might be in danger today... I can hear her now..."it's fine boss the hurricane will be back from it's test drive in 7 days..lol BTW can I get a cash advance of $2000 to cover "costs"..lmao

Sound a little bitter there brah.. She's piloting a new Lambo, and you..?

As long as you all stay west of the 35, I'm good. :D

Last edited:
Sound a little bitter there brah.. She's piloting a new Lambo, and you..?

Wow yep she is piloting a new lambo that wasn't hers, why would I be bitter about that? Not to mention that car belongs to her boss and she drives it, so it gets impounded for 7 days. I imagine the only people who are bitter are her boss, and likely now her that she is looking for a new gig. Not like she is irreplaceable she is a car sales person.

Back
Top Bottom