salsa time! | GTAMotorcycle.com

salsa time!

meme

Site Supporter
Have just put up the first 36 jars of salsa and that's only half of what I'll do.

So far I've made batches of black bean, corn, jalapeño, chipotle, peach and a mango.

I'm running out of inspiration! Anyone got a secret ingredient they love in a salsa?

Thanks!

There is no mild in my vocabulary. You oughta know that!

However I do make something potable for the commoners! You should taste the batch I just made for a buddies BD this week, even I am sweating buckets.

OK CG - how does one make cheese salsa?

Do you offer lessons ?

If I had my dream kitchen I would for sure. Barely room for me (imo) here, and much to husbands chagrin as the next thing we do here is upgrade it and baths.

8 cups tomatoes
4 cups sweet peppers
2 cups onion
2 cups apple cider vinegar
Can of tomato paste

That's the base. Then add fresh herbs, spices, fruit, anything really. Cooking it down til it has thickened is the PITA, I currently have two pots and a slow cooker going. Gotta get done before it turns stupid hot this week.

Just added curry to one batch. Smells so damn good in here.

There is no mild in my vocabulary. You oughta know that!

However I do make something potable for the commoners! You should taste the batch I just made for a buddies BD this week, even I am sweating buckets.

OK CG - how does one make cheese salsa?

I assume with cheese. :) I've never made the stuff

I make a habanero mustard sauce/salsa that's pretty good. How about adding tomatillos too for some authentic flavour or chipotle for smokey flavour.

Another misleading thread title.....
I thought you were going to show us some new dance moves.
dog-dancing-salsa.gif

I make a habanero mustard sauce/salsa that's pretty good. How about adding tomatillos too for some authentic flavour or chipotle for smokey flavour.

So funny. I have an apple tree, thought of dipping them in Sriracha and smoking them and adding bbq. Tomatlillos are a great idea!

tomato / green olive, pinapple/chopped onion, green olive/black olive/onion, avocado/tomato/lemon juice

course salt and black pepper for any.

Thanks! Combo I hadn't thought of w olives/pineapple and avocado.

How does avocado turn out cooked? Just add density?

Another misleading thread title.....
I thought you were going to show us some new dance moves.
dog-dancing-salsa.gif

I was hoping to find a Mukluk discussion:(

Back
Top Bottom