Motorcyclist Killed in Anti-Helmet Rally | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist Killed in Anti-Helmet Rally

Died a free man, the way it should be.

BTW, date on the article is July 4, 2011.

Last edited:
His choice. Cops aren't Coroners, they have no idea if he would have survived wearing a helmet and shouldn't be making statements as such.

BTW, date on the article is July 4, 2011.
I didn't notice that! Yet it's right there on the front page of CBC's website today.
So with all the crazy shyte going on, they have only this (stale) stuff to report...?

Friends don't let friends become Gary Busey. lol

His choice. Cops aren't Coroners, they have no idea if he would have survived wearing a helmet and shouldn't be making statements as such.

I believe with experience anybody has the right to say LIKELY would have survived. You don't need to be a doctor or coroner to have eyes and intelligence. It wasn't a definitive statement.

I didn't notice that! Yet it's right there on the front page of CBC's website today.
So with all the crazy shyte going on, they have only this (stale) stuff to report...?
Probably because it was reposted on Reddit the other day. Lots of news now just pulls whatever is on social media and doesn't bother to check dates or validity.

Probably because it was reposted on Reddit the other day. Lots of news now just pulls whatever is on social media and doesn't bother to check dates or validity.
Yep. The new group of younger "journalists".

Back
Top Bottom