Child struck | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Child struck

You must remain if there's injury. If he determined there was no injury (presumably by at least coming to a stop) then he didn't break the law.

Did the rider speak with the child, or simply look from afar and see if all the kid's limbs were still attached and pointing roughly in the right directions as the kid lay sprawled on the pavement? There does not appear to be even a hint that the rider even spoke to the child or the child's parents to determine if there was injury. That makes him a ********* and also makes it a fail to remain.

Did the rider speak with the child, or simply look from afar and see if all the kid's limbs were still attached and pointing roughly in the right directions as the kid lay sprawled on the pavement? There does not appear to be even a hint that the rider even spoke to the child or the child's parents to determine if there was injury. That makes him a ********* and also makes it a fail to remain.
Whatever the media reports hint or fail to hint at, shouldn't affect the riders level of compassion or responsibility or how upstanding he is / isn't. Only what he actually did should have that effect.

Whatever the media reports hint or fail to hint at, shouldn't affect the riders level of compassion or responsibility or how upstanding he is / isn't. Only what he actually did should have that effect.

Exactly and what he ACTUALLY did was FAIL TO REMAIN at a collision involving persoanl injuries. So you just made the case he had a duty to remain legally, AND morally.

But you seem to have a VERY skewed view. This makes me again question if your the rider involved, (and trying to justify your actions, and obtain absolution here), or if you were at least present or know the rider(s) involved.

So again, is it your position that if I "clip" a pedestrian with my cage at 80 km, and I slow enough to see the person is moving then it is legal for me to simply drive off as long as I see the person is standing, (as obvously they aren't injured, in MY estimation). You need a serious reality check. The LAW as I posted and quoted above does NOT permit for the driver to "assess" if a person is injured and simply leave. It CEARLY states:

"who is directly or indirectly involved in an accident shall, if the accident results in personal injuries"

So please show us where, (in that HTA section), it says the DRIVER/RIDER is the one who makes that call. The child was transported to hospital via ambulance. So obviously there were personal injuries. End of story the rider MUST remain and report the accident forthwith to the closest police officer.

If you truly believe it is acceptable to hit someone and then because YOU feel they weren't injured you can simply drive off, then I hope I am never unfortunate enough to be a pedestrian anywhere near you or any of your vehicles.

Now as for this:

I guess you don't have any reports saying he didn't stop then. He could have kept going after stopping or without stopping, the English language allows either to be correct. Same with fleeing the area.

So I suggest you stop making assumptions now.

Where in section 199 does it say your only required to "stop"??? It states you must REPORT the collision. So epic fail on comprehension on your part. You are the one making assumptions, where in that report does it say the rider stopped then rode off?

Not sure how the english language permits for two opposite items to be true at the same time, that is remarkable. So If I go to walmart and walk out without paying then when arrested I should just tell them that the english langauage permits me to either pay or not pay? Good luck with that defense. Do you even read what your writing? Have you not noticed that in 4 pages you are the ONLY one who is justifing the riders actions? Does that mean your the only one capable of seeing the true facts and everyone else is wrong?

Your hysteria is spiraling out of control.

In order to facilitate that process, I will restrict myself to answering your questions and watch you try to make sense of the everyday scenario that I'm describing, until your head finally blows off.
So please show us where, (in that HTA section), it says the DRIVER/RIDER is the one who makes that call.
It doesn't.

Where in section 199 does it say your only required to "stop"???
It doesn't.

You are the one making assumptions, where in that report does it say the rider stopped then rode off?
It doesn't.

So If I go to walmart and walk out without paying then when arrested I should just tell them that the english langauage permits me to either pay or not pay?
You can tell anyone whatever you want.

Do you even read what your writing?
I do.

Have you not noticed that in 4 pages you are the ONLY one who is justifing the riders actions?
No.

Does that mean your the only one capable of seeing the true facts and everyone else is wrong?
No.

Back
Top Bottom