What should my next bike be? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What should my next bike be?

Cool. Will check out the GSX-S750!

It's wicked! Very tempted to go after one myself.

043015-029.jpg

Have you looked at Suzuki GSX650F?
I have one, nice sport tourer, comes in blue, fuel injected and has lots of power.
Little heavy though:(

043015-029.jpg
As most gixxers except for the 05 gsxr 1000 ;), it was bitten with the ugly stick. Welddings are horrible on that cat, that Exhaust!! Plus the advantage of been able to sport tour with the significant other is gone with that passenger seat so much higher than it needs to be.

I would like to ride it through lol

043015-029.jpg

Ontario speed limit is 100km/h plus grace. This is a track only bike or north of Orangeville.

As most gixxers except for the 05 gsxr 1000 ;), it was bitten with the ugly stick. Welddings are horrible on that cat, that Exhaust!! Plus the advantage of been able to sport tour with the significant other is gone with that passenger seat so much higher than it needs to be.

I would like to ride it through lol
It's got nothing on the exhaust on the new r1. As for the passenger, if she wants to ride she better have her own

I really dig the bike. It's comfy to sit on. Interested to ride one but if I was to do it I'd likely go with the 1000.

I think the "should" in title is a red herring. You should get a Honda C90. People ride them all over the world with nary a fuss and cheap to insure besides. Man up: FZ09.

Can't do a new bike! Too much monies!

matching gear!!! Really!!! what are you a power ranger.....

Yes. I'm the blue one.

If he is, he's cooler than you.

Cause ...ITS MORPHIN TIME

TRICERATOPSSSSSSSSS!

His location is Oshawa. Everyone is cooler than him.

No, I'm in Scarbrough.

I've had just about enough of the Oshawa-bashing.

Never been. I hear it's scary.

lol, yeah, whats up with that comment?

Have you looked at Suzuki GSX650F?
I have one, nice sport tourer, comes in blue, fuel injected and has lots of power.
Little heavy though:(

Nope. I will take a look!

If tongue in cheek cross posting is fun then I'm your man. Not for the faint of heart tho.

Stop flirting.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Stop flirting.

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Blow me, I mean the post below me said I sound like fun but I detected sarcasm.

CBR300! Nice light bike, can go WOT and not get into too much trouble with the Police.

That's what I'm thinking of right now. In the meantime I have the WeeStrom.

All great choices. The VFR would be the bargain choice and sell it in Vancouver and fly home.

The F800St is priced a bit high as you should be able to get a F800gt for the same price. The FJ09 is not selling well so you should be able to get a big discount.

h
I plan to buy my next motorcycle soon and plan a trip to BC in July. Which bike will get me there and back in style and comfort?

2015 yamaha fz-09
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-tourin...09/1253898699?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

1999 Honda VFR800
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-tourin...or/1253233480?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

2011 BMW F800ST
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-tourin...st/1253505436?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited:
Fz7, fz9, VFR,street triple.............or if you really want to be impressed Tuono ☺
This, yolo bro, go finance a new one!

Back
Top Bottom