I'm not trying to be BAD *** here but i gotta get my bike nomatter what | GTAMotorcycle.com

I'm not trying to be BAD *** here but i gotta get my bike nomatter what

hellyeah

I have been riding motorcycle since I was 11 (Thailand) but I never had a Motorcycle License in my life.

by the pass few years I've been moving around Canada then decide to settle down in Windsor (south ontario)

right now I got $3500 cash in hand and planing to save more for GSXR 1000 k7 or something not below 1000cc

I just got G1 in late 2013 but I've got Driver License in Thailand when i was 18 (I was starting to drive a stick shift when i was 14 now I'm 24)

but I was too lazy to upgrade it to G2 cuz I already have an International Driver License.

So here is the situation. My friend told me that the insurance for 1000cc supersport would be very expensive (because I'm still 24)

So It going to cost me more than $2500 (I'm not worry about having any accident because I never had one in my life since I was behind any kinds of wheel.)

but I know there will be a way to sneak around this insurance things anyway.(rules only apply to me when i agree with it lol)

So I came up with these solution and question. so plz feel free to comment and guide me to the right path (backdoor) cuz I really have no idea about these things.

1. get an insurance in US (Detroit or Florida) (cuz i got friend living there)

2. get an insurance in some province that is not Ontario

3. get a bike without any insurance - is it possible ???

4. can you get a license plate without any insurance ???

thx you

You are unlikely to get help in this endeavour from anyone here.

1 & 2 are both insurance fraud. Making claims under either of those policies are likely to be discovered, then you will both be in legal trouble and you will have difficulty with any kind of insurance going forward as they do not appreciate being defrauded.

3 - Sure, you can legally purchase & own a bike without any insurance. You can register it that way as well.

4 - No. You are required to provide an insurance policy number when registering for a plate. Of course, you can lie about it, but apparently the MTO has made strides in recent years about actually following up on those things.

Another thing to note for 3 & 4 is that motorcycles, especially supersports, can attract police attention. If you get pulled over for speeding, or lane splitting, or wearing Honda pants on your Suzuki motorcycle, and you are unable to produce proof of insurance, the jig will instantly be up.

You know, this is one of the best times in history for small-displacement "beginner" motorcycles. Have you checked out the Ninja 300/Yamaha R3/CBR300?

Last edited:
oh, thx for the advice

ok how about if i want to get an insurance for my gsxr 1000 k7. Can you estimate the price I'm going to face ???

or should i wait until i turn 25

in the mean time I'm going to get M1 and taking those safety course

You're considered a new rider here if you're going to get your license. So based on that and you're below 30 I'd get ready to pee when you hear about insurance quotes. You'll likely pay more than you will for the actual bike. A 1000 is not where I'd want to start in your shoes. As noted, the first two points you asked about are insurance fraud. The option of no insurance will likely get you and getting insurance after that will be crazy expensive. There's a saying here. Gotta pay to play. Good luck

you know what i figure it out now i'm going to get a dirt bike until i turn 25

and pass those stupid year of experience period that the insurance company required.

anyway thx for the suggestion guys have a good night

I just got G1 in late 2013 but I've got Driver License in Thailand when i was 18
but I was too lazy to upgrade it to G2 cuz I already have an International Driver License.

Huh? So you only have a G1 since 2013? When I came here in 1992 I also had my international driver's license, but I still needed to get my Ontario license within 90 days of landing here.

...but I was too lazy to upgrade it to G2 cuz I already have an International Driver License....

So I came up with these solution and question. so plz feel free to comment and guide me to the right path (backdoor)...

Your international driver's license is only valid for 1 year from date of issue. If you've been here for longer then you need to renew it, if you can, or you are driving illegally.

All four solutions you propose look like insurance fraud. There is no back door for insurance here. It is the law, like it or not. Insurance fraud is a Criminal Code of Canada offence, so this is serious, and can affect Landed Immigrant status here.

I'm not worry about having any accident because I never had one in my life since I was behind any kinds of wheel.

You may or may not be a safe driver/rider, I don't know, but there are others on the road that are dangerous. If they crash into you your insurance company will be involved. Even the safest driver can have a crash. This is why we have insurance. If you get into a crash and the insurance company finds out you are not telling the truth they will deny you your claim. You would be responsible to pay for damages, if there are any, out of your own pocket. After insurance fraud any insurance you want in the future would be over double the cost, if they are willing to insure you.

Even at 25yo insuring a 1L sport bike will be expensive. Read more of the insurance forum here and you'll find out. Ride a dirt bike if you wish, or get a smaller 300cc bike to start.

Last edited:
This guy did both 3 and 4 and was able to ride his motorcycle, for a time at least. http://www.chextv.com/2015/08/24/34739/

Doing 1 and 2 will get you in trouble, especially if you crash, because the insurance will be worthless the moment you have a crash and try to make a claim.

but hey can we pretend that we living in another province and when the accident happen just told them you were on the trip

by the way filling out the form by giving them your friend address in another province or the states ???

come on guy dont be tough on me

lets be creative on this things

This makes me laugh. Seriously dude? major facepalm.

What you are proposing is not creative. It's fraud, against the law, lying, not being truthful, wrongful and criminal deception, etc.

Your only option at this point is to buy an eBike, which you don't have to worry about licensing, plating, insurance, etc. and it's well within your budget with money left over to splurge on whatever you feel is "creative" to you as well.

but hey can we pretend that we living in another province and when the accident happen just told them you were on the trip

by the way filling out the form by giving them your friend address in another province or the states ???

You can pretend that you're the King of Spain if you want. That doesn't mean that others will buy into it.

This makes me laugh. Seriously dude? major facepalm.

What you are proposing is not creative. It's fraud, against the law, lying, not being truthful, wrongful and criminal deception, etc.

Your only option at this point is to buy an eBike, which you don't have to worry about licensing, plating, insurance, etc. and it's well within your budget with money left over to splurge on whatever you feel is "creative" to you as well.

hey bro if the insurance price are reasonable for a people man i'm willing to jump in

but you know what if you paying insurance a year for like half price of your bike or more by being truthful.

that's dump man.

by the way "bit*h man do what they can, real man do what they want" -Tupac

Last edited:

Sure then they ask where you work. So do you also have a "fake" employer in that other province? They look for Facebook pages, online photos etc etc etc. No one here is being "hard on you" they are just giving you honest factual answers. Are you also going to register the bike in the other province or even better the states??

Your not "being creative" Your trying to find a way to commit a criminal offence of Insurance Fraud. You are not the first one to try it, but maybe just maybe you'll be the first to be smarter than the insurers, (who have seen every scam tried).

Sure you have never had an accident in all the years you have been behind the wheels of many vehicles. I was riding for 35 years before I got rear ended, by another rider. But you have too much experience to have a collision apparently.

I see in a later reply you are complaining because insurance costs are too high..lol Do you know part of the reason the are so high??? Insurance fraud... which is what you are trying to pull off so it is people LIKE YOU that make it soooo high..

Last edited:
There's a real easy and completely legal way to license and insure your motorcycle in another province.

Move to the other province!

My friend drove a car with no insurance for about a year but i think it previously had insurance. He got pulled over 4-5 times. Each time he told the cop that he forgot his insurance slip. Something like a $50 ticket for not showing insurance.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

tumblr_lmdunqhsrC1qjdhtro1_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom