I'm not trying to be BAD *** here but i gotta get my bike nomatter what | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I'm not trying to be BAD *** here but i gotta get my bike nomatter what

xenophobia.

Your saying you aint afraid of this?

xenomorphqueen.jpg

Political correctness gone mad!

Be careful, don't make him fall from his high chair, his fall will be huge since he is so high up there lol. Talk about completely miss understanding anything of what we wrote, must be a second language thing

i never sit in the high chair bro. thats so stupid. also, im not an arrogant people that wants to down someone else. so stop judging if you dont really know.

Last edited:
Saw the videos. Which U.S. state are you moving to?

come on man real or fake its doesn't matter.

at the end, we all try to save our money for something else by not paying those unnecessary.

by the way i'm not real or fake. i'm just crazy and love to hang out with crazy people. lol

at the end, we all try to save our money for something else by not paying those unnecessary.

by the way i'm not real or fake. i'm just crazy and love to hang out with crazy people. lol

Then find some new friends.

It's a recreational vehicle here, not an essential means of transportation.

You have to pay to play.

The easiest way to not pay, is to not get a bike.

You're potentially messing with other people's lives, if you play and don't pay.

No one ever believes that they'll be in an accident, but it happens so quick.

Please let us know when you are riding, and the direction you are heading...that way we can go in the opposite direction.

Oh and for added effect...might want to consider strapping an AR-15 over your back when riding. That way the cops will really know you mean business...might not even pull you over that way....

Also the dude lives in windsor... one of the worst places in canada to live if you ride. What do you need a liter bike for living in windsor? There are literally no good roads anywhere close. May as well get a cbr125 or a harley.

Said it before,if you want to play the game you have to pay,..

It doesn't matter who you are,where you come from or which God you believe in...if you are motorcyclists, You are my Brother.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom