I'm not trying to be BAD *** here but i gotta get my bike nomatter what | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I'm not trying to be BAD *** here but i gotta get my bike nomatter what

So It going to cost me more than $2500 (I'm not worry about having any accident because I never had one in my life since I was behind any kinds of wheel.)

lol

Just going to leave this here!

Accident
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.
OP, I understand where you are coming from, I also rode in my country of origin without a motorcycle license or insurance (not required as long as you had a car license, and insurance is not mandatory), so it is a hard pill to swallow when you get here and have to pay these prices. I also understand that in many countries there is an accepted mentality to "find shortcuts" to go around the laws, but in 20 years in canada I have learned that if you want to live here, you have to go by the law, no way around it.

We are not "*******" like you called us, we have learned that we can drive without a license, but one day we are going to be caught and pay dearly, we can buy a bike and ride without insurance and get away with it for a while, but some day is going to cost you 5k and your insurance will be double than now.

So, like me, you now live here so get your **** together and buy a small displacement bike like a 250 and ride it until you are able to afford a liter bike after a few years of having a license and experience... or not

Edit:
Born Canadians will never understand (and there is nothing wrong with that) and you will get replies like the one below me, which I think are as dumb as your Original Post.

Last edited:
All I can say to the OP is "Wow I hope I never get within 100kms of you on the road".
"I have been riding motorcycle since I was 11 (Thailand) but I never had a Motorcycle License in my life".

I'm pretty sure the bike you rode in Thailand was probably under 500cc and more than likely under 250cc. I'm also pretty sure we will be reading about you in the RIP thread shortly. By the way if you can figure out how not to get insurance, please do so. Your soon to be accident will only cause the rest of us a further increase in our insurance premiums.

I'm outa here!

lol

Just going to leave this here!

Accident
[COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

an unfortunate incident that happens unexpectedly and unintentionally, typically resulting in damage or injury.
OP, I understand where you are coming from, I also rode in my country of origin without a motorcycle license or insurance (not required as long as you had a car license, and insurance is not mandatory), so it is a hard pill to swallow when you get here and have to pay these prices. I also understand that in many countries there is an accepted mentality to "find shortcuts" to go around the laws, but in 20 years in canada I have learned that if you want to live here, you have to go by the law, no way around it.

We are not "*******" like you called us, we have learned that we can drive without a license, but one day we are going to be caught and pay dearly, we can buy a bike and ride without insurance and get away with it for a while, but some day is going to cost you 5k and your insurance will be double than now.

So, like me, you now live here so get your **** together and buy a small displacement bike like a 250 and ride it until you are able to afford a liter bike after a few years of having a license and experience... or not

Edit:
Born Canadians will never understand (and there is nothing wrong with that) and you will get replies like the one below me, which I think are as dumb as your Original Post.
Exactly. Cultural differences, no need to mock the guy.

Probably when you moved here you thought Canadian laws were crazy (maybe you still do). I bet that looking back, you find Venezuelan laws (or lack thereof) pretty crazy.

They are ****ing nuts over there but something can be said for that kind of freedom.

I remember I felt suffocated, after 6 months I wanted to go back mostly because I had all my best friends and a decent life over there but I am glad I hold up, that country went down to hell.

Exactly. Cultural differences, no need to mock the guy.

Probably when you moved here you thought Canadian laws were crazy (maybe you still do). I bet that looking back, you find Venezuelan laws (or lack thereof) pretty crazy.

My friend drove a car with no insurance for about a year but i think it previously had insurance. He got pulled over 4-5 times. Each time he told the cop that he forgot his insurance slip. Something like a $50 ticket for not showing insurance.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

hey thx man this is what I'm looking for.

I remember I felt suffocated, after 6 months I wanted to go back mostly because I had all my best friends and a decent life over there but I am glad I hold up, that country went down to hell.

Muahahahahaaa you have been assimilated.

Cops aren't that stupid, and they do give a s*** about enforcing the law over here. If they come across a kid on a litre bike with no insurance slip, they will dig to the very bottom and not just let it slide like they would with a 40 year old dude in a Corolla.

All I can say to the OP is "Wow I hope I never get within 100kms of you on the road".
"I have been riding motorcycle since I was 11 (Thailand) but I never had a Motorcycle License in my life".

I'm pretty sure the bike you rode in Thailand was probably under 500cc and more than likely under 250cc. I'm also pretty sure we will be reading about you in the RIP thread shortly. By the way if you can figure out how not to get insurance, please do so. Your soon to be accident will only cause the rest of us a further increase in our insurance premiums.

I'm outa here!

yes i've been rode an under 250cc bike for most of the time in my life. But, I figure it out that 1000cc (friend of mine bike) is not so dangerous. If you good with controlling the clutch

and know how you move along when you make a turn ( i dont know what to call it in English). So, that's everything and the rest it will come with the common sense by watch other doing it.

Most of the time people in my country dont usually have an accident with motorbike. Because they use common sense. But, as you said sometime the accident happen and its out of control.

I agree with that. But, why that accident cost is so expensive also too expensive. they should give people a choice.

In Thailand we have 3 kinds of insurance

1. cover your vehicle and people you crash

2. i cant remember

3. only cover for the guy you crash and you figure it out your self about your vehicle

you know at least give low baller people a choice

let's them be creative on how they going to live their lives.

You need plates for your bike, you need insurance for your plates... How will you manage please do tell us.

Next we will find:
i have a 3500 gsxr that needs a "safety" where can i find another mate to commit fraud with me.

move to the US. Your already in the butthole of ontario. Might as well hop accross the border.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hey, Look like I got it wrong man cuz I though people who like to ride this kinds of bike are the high roller people.

But, you guy are so respectful about the laws and I respect that.

So, I'm sorry about my dump post here. By the way, I think i'm going to get a dirt bike instead (I search it on youtube It's look fun man lol) until I'm on the level of normal insurance credit

For me it's no so much about respecting the law, but accepting responsibility for my actions. There is always a risk of an accident no matter how many vehicles I've managed to avoid hitting up until now. That's just reality. And that very small chance that I cause someone harm means I need a plan to correct my error. That's done with insurance. In this case, there's a reason for the law that I agree with, so I obey it.

If you don't agree with it, you should consider living in another jurisdiction as Brian P said.

Entertaining thread, worthless, but entertaining.

Sorry not sorry but this is not the kind of mentality that should be brought to Canada. OP, I hope I never ride when you do. Take care and good luck riding, you will need it.

By the way, I think i'm going to get a dirt bike instead (I search it on youtube It's look fun man lol) until I'm on the level of normal insurance credit

Enough people have already said what I would say as far as your character.

I do want to make sure you're aware that you need an off-road license plate (known as a green plate) and insurance to ride anywhere except private property.

Dirt bikes are awesome fun, but I wonder how much you actually now about doing here. I mean, where can/will you ride one? How will you transport it?

I know insurance sucks buddy,But you gotta pay to play the game..

It doesn't matter who you are,where you come from or which God you believe in...if you are motorcyclists, You are my Brother.

eBike bro... what's more to think about? It solves all your problems, cheaper than relocating to another province. I hear you don't need gas to run it also.

Everything about your plan is a terrible idea unless you are very rich (which it doesn't sound like you are).

Why the heck do you think you need 1000cc? You can lose your license on a 300...

I have a question.

Where are you going to ride your dirt bike? Gotta be plated and insured for the streets.

At that point you may just as well buy a smaller cc street bike.

Back
Top Bottom