Grimsby Ontario | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grimsby Ontario

PhinX404

Heard all the sirens this afternoon and got a text from my sister making sure it wasn't me. Thoughts and prayers go out to the families. That spot is bad on that stretch of hwy8. I have had 3 people pull out on me too. They just don't see you. My guess is someone pulled out in front and went off the road.

motorcycle crash into a tree in Grimsby Tuesday afternoon.

The call came in at about 3:50 p.m. at 502 Main St. W., near Oakes Road.
Niagara Emergency Medical Services reported one patient was transported to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
In a tweet later, Niagara Regional Police Const. Phil Gavin said the collision reconstruction unit was investigating a single fatality.
A news release with additional details is expected tonight.

Rip enzo

From cp24.com
A 69-year-old man has died following a motorcycle crash in Grimsby Tuesday afternoon, Niagara police have confirmed.
It happened at Main Street West and Oakes Road at around 3:45 p.m.
According to police, the rider lost control of his motorcycle while travelling westbound on Main Street. He was thrown from the motorcycle onto a private driveway after leaving the roadway.
He was transported to hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
In a release issued Tuesday night, police identified the man as Enzo Zona, of Hamilton.
Police continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the crash.

RIP Enzo

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Rip enzo

From cp24.com
A 69-year-old man has died following a motorcycle crash in Grimsby Tuesday afternoon, Niagara police have confirmed.
It happened at Main Street West and Oakes Road at around 3:45 p.m.
According to police, the rider lost control of his motorcycle while travelling westbound on Main Street. He was thrown from the motorcycle onto a private driveway after leaving the roadway.
He was transported to hospital where he was later pronounced dead.
In a release issued Tuesday night, police identified the man as Enzo Zona, of Hamilton.
Police continue to investigate the circumstances surrounding the crash.
Fixed link: http://www.cp24.com/news/man-69-dies-following-motorcycle-crash-in-grimsby-1.2533308

Back
Top Bottom