Motorcyclist Gets Killed Taking A Tight Curve | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist Gets Killed Taking A Tight Curve

That is sickening to watch. Not much of a curve - or so it seams. Guess the road conditions were poor ... Or rider misjudged/panicked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a case of target fixation I think, the same happened to me but instead of a fence with iron bars there was a ditch with grass and 2-inches of water.

Good reason to learn how to do the california superbike hook turn

Last edited:
Bikes lowslide very easily, I lowslided and to my judgement I wasn'teven leaning to a point that would concern me... my tires did not slip, the footpegs hit the ground, I recovered but then I was going straight into a ditch.

Bikes lowslide very easily, I lowslided and to my judgement I wasn'teven leaning to a point that would concern me... my tires did not slip, the footpegs hit the ground, I recovered but then I was going straight into a ditch.

in the video he straightened up the bike too early, he otherwise could have made the corner. and why would someone ride so fast on the street?

if you want to go fast ....go to the track. and a lowside is not what happened in this vid, or to you.

and what is a lowslide? i think you mean lowside. what you describe wasnt a lowside (sliding out while leaned over) you simply ran out of cornering clearance because you were going too fast and hit the pegs....

Last edited:
He shouldn't have fallen. Still don't know how he managed to do so, it is possible that he ran out of cornering clearance, but he clearly he straighten out his bike just before collision with the curb. I think it's a matter of target fixation cause he nailed that corner.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Bikes lowslide very easily, I lowslided and to my judgement I wasn't even leaning to a point that would concern me... my tires did not slip, the footpegs hit the ground, I recovered but then I was going straight into a ditch.

Either your body position is bad or you were in fact leaning to a point that should have concerned you.

Yikes...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom