Toronto to Montreal | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto to Montreal

hey, I am planning to go for a road trip from toronto to montreal but not sure if my 2010 ninja 250 is up for the challenge..... any suggestions? will it handle the long distance with two passengers? Or even one!?

How long are you going for? I want to do a trip before end of summer.
The 250 will be fine. I would not recommend 2 up.

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Here is the 250 across Canada. It'll be fine.

Somewhere in Saskatchewan:

Attachments

• IMG_20150724_134024.jpg
    IMG_20150724_134024.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 21
hey, I am planning to go for a road trip from toronto to montreal but not sure if my 2010 ninja 250 is up for the challenge..... any suggestions? will it handle the long distance with two passengers? Or even one!?

In most cases, the limiting factor is the human, not the machine.

Seat comfort will be your biggest issue. Make sure to take breaks before your butt starts getting really sore, otherwise the rest of the ride will be miserable.

Your 250 should be fine but give yourself a full day and get off the superslab of the 401. Try doing some of the Loyalist parkway (Kingston Area) or Highway 2 Port Hope to Belleville. Plenty of places to stop for a cup of coffee and much more fun than the droning on the 401 IMO.

Your 250 should be fine but give yourself a full day and get off the superslab of the 401. Try doing some of the Loyalist parkway (Kingston Area) or Highway 2 Port Hope to Belleville. Plenty of places to stop for a cup of coffee and much more fun than the droning on the 401 IMO.

This.. Suzy knows!!

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

Back
Top Bottom