Dent on tank!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dent on tank!!

kania

Anyone know of a place that can remove dents from a tank .. I'm in the Milton area. something close to me would be great

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

let me know if how they work out for you. I've had a dent in my tank for about 5 years now. It's an eye sore to me.

If the paint is not damaged, any paintless dent repair shop can fix it to new. Tanks are far easier for them than most jobs they do.

Don't know if it's legit, but I saw a video recently of some guy fixing a dent in his car by heating it up with a blowdryer / heatgun, and then cooling it off by spraying compressed air on it (with the bottle held upside down), and the expansion -> contraction caused the dent to pop out on it's own.

Don't know if it's legit, but I saw a video recently of some guy fixing a dent in his car by heating it up with a blowdryer / heatgun, and then cooling it off by spraying compressed air on it (with the bottle held upside down), and the expansion -> contraction caused the dent to pop out on it's own.

tanks tend to be thicker metal than the paneling on automobiles

I had this guy fix the dent in my tank a couple months ago, it was a really good job. I have an RC 51, he met me in Brampton, I don't think Milton would be a stretch, he might need to meet you halfway. Anyway, he charged me $120.00. He may need to see pics of the dent first as there are some dents he can't fix. Overall, he was a good guy and also did work for dealerships and their used inventory, and honest, give him a call POP-A-DENT 647-281-7605. Good Luck.

I found a dent on the tank of my brand new bike. I am taking it to the dent Doctor tomorrow.

carstar express... look them up.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Unless the dent is causing a mechanical problem to the bike, leave it be.
This is an operation that is delicate and requires a great deal of care and patience to perform.
Therefore it is very easy to screw up.

Auto Magicians

Address: 1310 Dundas St E, Mississauga, ON L4Y 2C1
Phone:(416) 434-3368

i had them take a crease out of a door and a few other ones. good guys. it useto be big petes car audio shop, back in the 90s they had a yellow caravan called Crankenstine. probably under new ownership since then but their dent removal is great.

Back
Top Bottom